need help from ology ladies please

Im not sure what to do, in a "shituation". finished a Anavar (var) cycle 3weeks ago and with dieting starting to see my results. But i was on a bulking cycle. If i use the Anavar (var) to achieve a leaner look- but at the same time also hoping my calves will increase in size- will this work?

I have shoots to prep for and since my ankle injury threw me off track bloodyhell its like theres no way to get my calve back:whipping:

Slow process trying to get it to grow again. is it possible to drop some bf and see a noticable improvement on my calve with a cutting Anavar (var) cycle. I cant bulk again!! Im strapped with time shoots in 2months:worried:

Rehab your calf, but I don't feel a Anavar (var) cutting cycle will help. Besides you just came off. Too soon to cycle back on.

Im not sure what to do, in a "shituation". finished a Anavar (var) cycle 3weeks ago and with dieting starting to see my results. But i was on a bulking cycle. If i use the Anavar (var) to achieve a leaner look- but at the same time also hoping my calves will increase in size- will this work?

I have shoots to prep for and since my ankle injury threw me off track bloodyhell its like theres no way to get my calve back:whipping:

Slow process trying to get it to grow again. is it possible to drop some bf and see a noticable improvement on my calve with a cutting Anavar (var) cycle. I cant bulk again!! Im strapped with time shoots in 2months:worried:

How are u training your calves at the moment ? Try & change things as much as u can, calves need to be trained with high reps, & lots & lots of Anavar (var) iations to really stimulate them.

I agree with Mt, too soon to begin another Anavar (var) cycle.

Back