!!! Need Help!! How To Train On A Mass Cycle, Opinions Wanted

you are gonna get about 100 different opinions on this one. But i would suggest a powerlifting routine. heavy core movements with low rep. a sample routine is something like this

monday
squats and leg presses

tuesady
chest shoulders (medial delts primarly) and tris

thursday
deads and heavy back work

1 or 2 work sets per exercise but heavy enought hat you need a spot for some assisted reps. read the "do deadlifts thicken waste" thread and you'll get some good pointers in there as well. good luck

Listen to pullinbig, keep it simple, keep it heavy, and make compound movements such as squats and deadlifts the core of your workout. Sets and reps--are a determination that you make have to make through a bit of experimentation.

Eat as if it were your religion to get big.
I used to train too much and I ate too little, Once I changed this, I was finally able to put on size.

pullinbig said:
you are gonna get about 100 different opinions on this one. But i would suggest a powerlifting routine. heavy core movements with low rep. a sample routine is something like this

monday
squats and leg presses

tuesady
chest shoulders (medial delts primarly) and tris

thursday
deads and heavy back work

1 or 2 work sets per exercise but heavy enought hat you need a spot for some assisted reps. read the "do deadlifts thicken waste" thread and you'll get some good pointers in there as well. good luck

This guy knows his shit. I'd definitely consider this routine if you are planning on building bigtime mass.

Back