need help perfecting my cycle

Younggun420

hey all probably hopping on cycle in a month or two just want to make sure its perfect before i start

this will be my second cycle my first one was as follows

weeks 1-12 500mg test

weeks 6-12 75mg anavar

weeks 1-12 EOD .25mg arimidex

2 weeks after last shot for 4 weeks 50mg clomid 40 mg nolvadex after 2 weeks cut the nolvadex (or the clomid cant remember) in half

For this one i have decided my doses (will be going with a tren/test cycle) but do not know if i will have to take bigger steps in terms of PCT with tren or will it be pretty much the same, that is where I need you guys.

My cycle will be as follows

weeks 1-12 T400 - 560 MG / week (.7ml sunday and wednsday)

Weeks 1-12 Trenaplex 200 Mg (.5 ml Sunday and wednsday)

weeks 1-12 Arimidex .25 EOD

pct same or different?

I've heard mixed things on using tren I have heard people using it right from beggining and people using it for the last 8 weeks of the cycle, What would be better? Will my arimidex dosage need to be higher for these dosages?

Is trenaplex multiple esters of tren?

Id recommend sticking to one ester of tren. Sides can be harsh.

6' 0"
190 LBS
10-11%BF
20 YO

Cycle history is posted in thread, This will only be my second cycle

Train 5-6 Days a week + work full time heavy labour

Already managed to do a full body recompisition with first cycle and low calorie diet, Hoping to eat in a surplus this time and still lean out a bit more, Hoping I can atleast place in comp in november of this year. Someone was telling me you want to keep your carbs low with tren is this true?

I was told the trenaplix was a long acting ester, It is newport brand. maybe I was misguided?

Read the small print on the bottle it is Tren enanthate sorry I guess the "Trenaplix" on the front is just a brand name for it through newport i dont know

Id do .5 adex eod. you may even need more/less

Id never run tren without caber. .5 twice a week is fine

and i prefer low test higher tren i get less sides. Even 250 test and 400 tren, you may not even need an ai

You're too young to cycle IMO. At 20 all you need is a proper diet and training regime.

And a non-labour job if you want to make noticeable gains. Went I switched from rigging back to a desk job I added ten pounds in a few months, mostly muscle but possibly some fat who knows.

Do what you want, of course, there are several stickies on this forum that will make sure you don't screw yourself up too badly but at that age there's a definite chance of damaging your natural hormone production forever.

Yeah, a little young to me as well. But if you're going to do it i would suggest you just run the test and leave th tren alone for now. And i also like to have caber w/the tren.
Your ai is fine as you can always adjust.
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20

That's just how i do it.

I have read countless stories of guys getting on gear at 19 or so and by the time they are in their 30s all kinds of shit is all fucked up. You may want to read some of those stories before you fall down the rabbit hole too deep.

For all of you saying I'm too young I have already cycled 12 weeks with no sides, would t the damage have been done already

And non labour job isn't really an option it's the trade I got into. Although I am I pipefitting so we do a lot of sitting around aswell :p haha

And non labour job isn't really an option it's the trade I got into. Although I am I pipefitting so we do a lot of sitting around aswell :p haha

Compared to some trades pipefitting definitely requires more movement/lifting, but it really isn't very labour intensive IMO. Was thinking you were doing construction, framing or something heavy for some reason.

Back