need help preparing for 2nd cycle

lee1092

Ok I am planning on doing my 2nd cycle around Aug but am attempting to get all questions, comments, and concerns taken care of now.

I am planning on running test e at 500/week for 15
Deca 12 or 13 weeks at 300 or 400 a week (where I need opinions)any input?

OR
Just run test e 15-20 weeks by itself?

I also am nervous this go around because I am gyno prone and do have a gyno knot remaining on right side. I was able to take care of the left with letro and raloxifene. (the gyno had formed from a ph years before cycle not from the test)

My first cycle I ran letro .25mg e3d but I began to fill that was not enough then went to eod.

Another opinion I need is should I do the letro again at .25 eod,e3d or what? OR should I give adex a try at .5 eod

These are the last few things I am working out to my cycle. I am trying to take the time and do the research along with asking questions to make sure it is done as well as possible!
Thanks

Last edited:
Go deca or EQ on your second cycle, theyre fun and relatively mild compounds. You ran what at 0.25mg e3d? your post doesnt seem to specify you mean letro? If so I would refrain from running letro during a cycle, if you need an AI use arimidex, start with 0.5mg EOD. Get bloods halfway through cycle.

Go deca or EQ on your second cycle, theyre fun and relatively mild compounds. You ran what at 0.25mg e3d? your post doesnt seem to specify you mean letro? If so I would refrain from running letro during a cycle, if you need an AI use arimidex, start with 0.5mg EOD. Get bloods halfway through cycle.

o I see the mistake now thanks, and yes letro

Eh the board will tell you definitely yes but thats kind of a bit of bro science. The thinking is that the decanoate is a longer esther and will take more time to clear out than the test. Personally i end at the same time and blast 2 weeks of HCG, never had a problem.

Also deca and EQ are great compounds and you can see some great gains in a 16 week-er but definitely definately definately get your diet in check, a clean bulking diet will really give you the gains you want. A poor diet will leave you disappointed with your cycle, i can guarantee you that.

Im running my 2nd cycle also and it looks real similar. I would add nolva to your pct at 40/40/20/20/20/20. I will also use clomid at 75/50/50/50/50/50, from my understanding deca is a sob to recover from so 2 extra weeks wont hurt. Im also stopping my deca at week 12 and running test through 16, 100 mg of deca will cause total shutdown for a month, so I want to make sure that shit is gone when I pct

Back