Need Help With PCT Sides Effects! Have A Little One Coming!

Caliborn707

Hey what's up everybody. I am currently 18 out of 30 days into my pct of

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
(From a 8 week test prop cycle)

I have started to experience very bad mood swings lately, blurred vision, acne which is finally gone, followed by a emotional mess. I get emotional over nothing and dam near cried watching a YouTube video last night of a sad dog video haha.

The biggest thing is I have just recently found out I am going to be a father a week ago and It is really hard to try and be there for my girlfriend for everything when I'm the one acting like I'm pregnant.

As far as being on cycle I have lost a little water weight, kept my strength, libido is through the roof, and the nuts are back.

Would it be ok to stop the cycle early at this point?

Last edited:
Hey what's up everybody. I am currently 18 out of 30 days into my cycle of

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
(From a 8 week test prop cycle)

I have started to experience very bad mood swings lately followed by a emotional mess. I get emotional over nothing and dam near cried watching a YouTube video last night of a sad dog video haha.

The biggest thing is I have just recently found out I am going to be a father a week ago and It is really hard to try and be there for my girlfriend for everything when I'm the one acting like I'm pregnant.

As far as being on cycle I have lost a little water weight, kept my strength, libido is through the roof, and the nuts are back.

Would it be ok to stop the cycle early at this point?

First of all, congrats on the baby. Secondly, you are not on cycle, you are on PCT :) Two different things hence some people may get confused trying to answer. Pct is depressing for some of us where some others get through it with no problems. My advice is to suck it up and finish the pct since it is very important for your recovery. Good luck!

Thanks buddy, yeah I also changed that spelling error lol.

So theres absolutely no way of stoping the pct safely at this point? I've been a wreck every single day and it is taking a toll on me.

Im assuming these are clomid related sides. So you could try reducing the dose to 25 for the duration of your PCT to see if that helps. If necessary you could drop it and continue the Nolva for the remainder of PCT. But I'm sure most would agree that its best to do a complete PCT even if you feel recovered.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. I will reduce the clomid and stay on the Nolva at the same dose and see if sides lighten up a bit.

Also try splitting your clomid up, 25mg morning, 25mg evening.

But yes, why stop and then have no test and a shitty if at all recovery? Seems dumb. Man the fuck up and get it together!

Wow, thats some shit to be thrown at you during PCT! Talk about bad timing bro.

Your side effects sound typical of clomid. I hated clomid. I had similar side effects as well. You just gotta remember it's not you going crazy, it's just the drugs. Just get through PCT and you'll feel ok once they clear your system.

Maybe look into toremifene next time.

Right bro!

It was my first cycle to! And to have that shit thrown at me! I felt like a helpless Ethiopian kid that would dam near cry watching a Facebook post lol.

Yeah I just wrapped up my pct and I can't wait to get back on track. It's a mind fuck what it does but it does work good. I'll check into tore next time.

You're excited that your girlfriend cheated on you and its not your kid? Wow....
That was my first thought too!

I was like... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Grats..?

he's excited he doesn't have to be a father... lol.. not that his gf cheated on him

Then I was like.... Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Ungrats..!

Lol, I got emotional just reading this thread! God damn, you're a champion OP. :bigok:

Now where's that letro.. :wiggle:

Back