Need help with supplements.

chrisissmall

Im 16 and i have been lifting for 3 years and ive only gained 5 lbs. I eat all i can everyday. Somebody please help me on what to take and if i should take steroids.

5'6 126 lbs
Bench-185x1
Squat-235x1
Clean-145x1

Last edited:
dude-please take the advice given-you have natural steroids pumping full force right now.........why fuck that up?

Besides eating more, I would get some weight gainer! I had a fast metabolism as a teenager, but I started adding pounds when I started using weight gainer and protein drinks.

Im 16 and i have been lifting for 3 years and ive only gained 5 lbs. I eat all i can everyday. Somebody please help me on what to take and if i should take steroids.

5'6 126 lbs
Bench-185x1
Squat-235x1
Clean-145x1
Are you female?At a 126 lb BW I say double the amount of food you eat and skip AAS for about a decade.

Holy FUCK.....,not untill you are at least 23.....unless you want to be 30 with a limp dick and have a buddy fucking your wife as your hormones are all fucked up!!

Have a chicken breast, can of tuna, steak and 6 eggs and 2 whole eggs(8 eggs total) a day.

If cash is a problem and you can't afford protein shakes have another meal of these 4.

Weight gainer is bullshit if you ask me...just have a protein shake after your workout followed by a PEANUT butter(Natural if you can) & Banana sandwich (on 12 grain or whole wheat). This tastes better and cheaper too.

I don't know as much as most here on roids but what I have said is solid!!!
I know about a dozen 16-19 on gear and know some buy VIAGARA as well, shit when I was 16 my dick would be stiff for 1/2 the day!!

A chick is not going to fuck you if your bicep is an inch bigger or not.............now if you dick is an inch bigger that another thread:)

Back