need help

kbb210

tryen to do it foreal
i have purchases d-bol and test 250>> i am very seriouse about gettin big! i need info on how to take it and take it right i know i need to intake minimum 4500 calories a day>>and hit big iron and eat right can someone please tell me how to do the cycle and for how long>> i got nolvadex to>

Im new to steriods but have spent months and months of research on here and elsewhere to try and get my first cycle the best i can,
Il tell you what my cycle is as i think its good but if someone with more knowledge thinks its crap please say.
Read the boards regarding natural potential as steroids should only be used when you have hit yours and cant go further also how long have you been training and are you sure your diet is right as thats the way to get the best from steroids a good diet and correct training.

Also really you should have took more time reading the boards than jumping in and buying
what test is it test e or p as they have different half lifes
but for test e

week 1-4 dbol 40mg
1-12 test e 250mg x twice weekly
then 2 weeks after last injection (IF TEST E WITH ITS HALF LIFE)
pct
Nolva: 40/20/20/20
Clomid: 100/50/50/50
im also running arim as ive got slight gyno at .25 eod all the way.
Hope that helps and i hope the mods people with more knowledge than me think its ok and its not the blind leading the blind.

strange issue

Hi, slightly OT but is anybody able to tell me if they are getting a 403 error when they first come to this websites default page?
regards
Binary Options Trading System

Last edited:
As for as i am concern , i believe that you should consult your physician or doctor for better answers and solutions..

I lost my connection and now I am unsure where to look ...... I am iso of growth I used nd blue tops last year and it worked wonders on my 45 yr old body ....and I have found a couple of sites all china hypertropin and jinotropin but they are expensive then i found a generic at about a third of cost.... any suggestions on which way is my best bet.... thank you gratefully

Hello everyone! My name is Jose and I am currently living in Indonesia. Yes clear across the other side of the planet haha. Well let's not beat around the bush and get to the point. I am serious about getting on Gear and am new to it. I'm not new to the weight room but would love any and all advices thrown my way. I have been reading about different gears and their methods and what to combine with them to make them perform better and as well as their 'side effects' and how to prevent them. Although I have read all these information, that doesn't make me the expert. I am here asking for help from those who have experience with Gear. I am serious about increasing mass and toneing down body fat. At this moment I am at 24% body fat. (So I was told) I started back dieting and hitting the weights in November this year. I weighed in at 93 kilos. I now weigh in at 73 kilos! I plan on entering the Ultimate Body Contest in October "key word PLAN" hahaha. Well if I can get some help from the experienced and of course anyone else wanting to give advise I will be very appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Hey there,this is Kenjifujima,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you. Tera Online Gold WOW Gear

Back