Need Important Info

You divide 10mg/2cc so that gives you 5mg/cc or 5000mcg/cc of ghrp-6. It depends on your syringe, but if you have a standard 1cc U100 insulin syringe, its going to have 100 tick marks on it. So divide 5000mcg/100 units and you will have 50mcg/unit. In order to get 150mcg, you would fill your 1cc syringe to the third tick mark.

Personally, if it really is a 10mg vial, I would consider reconstituting with 4 or 5 ml of water so you can dose more accurately.

You could also try this link:

peptidecalculator.com

You sure its 10mg? I usually only see these in 5mg vials. If it is, I agree with jez, you'll want to use more than 2cc's to dose more accurately. The peptide calculator is the way to go.

the label says 10 mg but I think that means 10 mg of GHRP because it doesnt look like the vial can fit more than 3 cc of b water.
please define a tick mark....my 1cc insulin pin only has 50 actual black lines/marks on it....are you counting the small dashes in between the whole numbers as one mark or 2?

the label says 10 mg but I think that means 10 mg of GHRP because it doesnt look like the vial can fit more than 3 cc of b water.
please define a tick mark....my 1cc insulin pin only has 50 actual black lines/marks on it....are you counting the small dashes in between the whole numbers as one mark or 2?

Ok brother, draw it to the 3rd tick mark (the little black lines) to get 150mcg. So just 3 lines up, this is a very small amount. I would prefer to add more bac water for this but its your call. It would be fine as is.

Ok brother, draw it to the 3rd tick mark (the little black lines) to get 150mcg. So just 3 lines up, this is a very small amount. I would prefer to add more bac water for this but its your call. It would be fine as is.

ok, so how much water goes into the vial for the 3rd tick mark to equal 150mcgs?

ok, so how much water goes into the vial for the 3rd tick mark to equal 150mcgs?

That's assuming what you initially wrote. 10mg reconstituted with 2ml of bac water. If you reconstitute with 4ml, you just double the amount. So instead of 3 tick marks, it would be 6 tick marks.

It depends on your syringe. Most 1cc insulin syringes are 100 units meaning 100 black lines on the syringe. Every black line represents a hundredth of an ml or .01ml

If you really have a 1cc syringe and it only has 50 tick marks on it, it could be one of two things.

1. Your 1cc syringe is a meant for U50 insulin

or

2. Your syringe maker cheaped out and only marked every 2/100 of an ml. LOL

The way to tell is look at the biggest number on the syringe. If it's 50 then we're talking #1. If it's 100, we're talking #2.

It's actually pretty simple. I think you're overthinking it and making it harder than it needs to be.

100 is the biggest number so each tick mark counts for .02 correct?
So then would I go to 3 ticks for 150 mcg if filled with 2cc water?

100 is the biggest number so each tick mark counts for .02 correct?
So then would I go to 3 ticks for 150 mcg if filled with 2cc water?

If you have 100 black lines on the syringe, then yes. If only 50 black lines, then halfway between tick one and two.

awesome....lastly, my cjc1295 says 2000mg on the label. I would like to take 100 mcg injections so if I filled the vial with 2ml of water what tick line would equal 150 mcg? thank you for all of your help......

awesome....lastly, my cjc1295 says 2000mg on the label. I would like to take 100 mcg injections so if I filled the vial with 2ml of water what tick line would equal 150 mcg? thank you for all of your help......

The mark that says 10 would equal 100mcg

if i bought 10 x 5mg vials of ghrp-6 how much bacteriostatic water would i need per vial? how do i mix it properly? and how long would it last in a vial? sorry to sound a pain, have been training for a few years, dun sum juice but never this stuff. could really do with sum advice before i jump in and buy a shit load.

if i bought 10 x 5mg vials of ghrp-6 how much bacteriostatic water would i need per vial? how do i mix it properly? and how long would it last in a vial? sorry to sound a pain, have been training for a few years, dun sum juice but never this stuff. could really do with sum advice before i jump in and buy a shit load.

You can start by starting your own thread and introducing yourself, giving us a litte more information about you. Please dont hijack someone elses thread.

Back