Need Professional Guidance and Coaching with TRT

dcvg69

I have been on TRT for over 7 years. I started in my early 40s. It was one of the best decisions of my life. I felt so much better after TRT.
The doctor I had when I started was great, but he is no longer practicing in New York. I have been seeing my family doctor for the past few years. He kept me on TRT, but he is clearly not an expert in the field.
Over the past 18 months I have been experiencing testicular atrophy. My family doc sent me to a urologist who put me on large doses of HCG to wake up my boys.
It worked at first, but as I worked on gradually reducing the HCG dosage the balls-boosting effects fizzled out.
My balls today are about half the size they were when I started experiencing the problem 18 months ago. I don't know if I will get them back to their original size. I just worry that I could lose them altogether and that my Docs don't know what they are doing. For example, my family doctor does not order and review blood-work the same way as my old TRT doctor did. He looks at total testosterone and estrogen. He does not review the full array of hormonal levels and indicators. I need professional guidance from an expert in the field, someone who can guide me, review my labs with me and make suggestions about how I should get my local doctor to conduct the proper tests and administer the proper medicine. Please let me know if you can recommend someone who can help me.

You need to advocate for yourself and get your labs done. Tell your family doctor to test all the hormone levels that you want. Typical tests are Testosterone , free and total, estradiol/sensitive assay, DHEA, Thyroid panel, CBC , CMP, Cortisol , Homocysteine , LH/FSH, PSA, SHBG, IGF-1.

Take HCG at 500 IU 2x per week, and the boys will come back.

Back