Need some advice from you internet geeks!

Scotty232

Im 23 years old (yes i know too young for steroids) but ive been taking them since the age of 19 so kinda experienced)

Ive done approx 4-5 cycles in my time all long esters test e , deca, suss, boldanone you get the picture , my most recent course was 16week cycle
- week 1-16 test enanthate @ 500mg a week
- week 1-16 boldanone @ 900mg a week
- week 1-4 dianabol @ 40mg ed
- week 10-16 winstrol @ 50mg ed
- week 15 - 18 hcg @ 1000iu every mond + thurs
18 days after my last jab i begun chlomids for 4 weeks 100/100/50/50
I dont touch nolvadex due to me not sufffering with gyno or water retention just makes me spotty and hair thin
Saw good results from this course gained 10 kilos while on very vascular and managed to stay lean aswell

Bascally ive only ever run tests and nandrolones etc and want to try a more ripping cycle but never used the likes of tren (horror stories) masteron, prop etc but want to give them a go.
Was thinking of trying tren, prop mast and anavar cycle im already very lean between 6-8% body fat but im scared of using tren lol wanted to know if a low dose would be alright? Was thinking of a course like this
Week 1-10 test propionate @ 100mg eod
Week 1-10 tren acetate @ 50mg eod
Week 1-10 masteron @ 50mg eod
Week 4-10 anavar between 50mg and 70mg ed
-( same hcg and pct as the previous course )

Im 5ft 10inches and weigh 180lbs (this is an off cycle weight)

What do you guys reckon? Is that enough masteron? What about the tren am i gona face the horror stories on that kinda dose? I dont suffer with receeding of the hair line just sometimes hair seems to thin a bit reckon i should avoid the tren etc

Would love some help
Cheers
Scott

Dont start lecturing me about my age i know what im doing and i know the consequences but im planning on competing end of the year,
my diet is also on point 4000+ cals a day
Approx 250g- 300g carbs a day
Approx 200g protein a day
Approx 60-80g fat a day
All depends on my work situation

Im 23 years old (yes i know too young for steroids) but ive been taking them since the age of 19 so kinda experienced)

Ive done approx 4-5 cycles in my time all long esters test e , deca, suss, boldanone you get the picture , my most recent course was 16week cycle
- week 1-16 test enanthate @ 500mg a week
- week 1-16 boldanone @ 900mg a week
- week 1-4 dianabol @ 40mg ed
- week 10-16 winstrol @ 50mg ed
- week 15 - 18 hcg @ 1000iu every mond + thurs
18 days after my last jab i begun chlomids for 4 weeks 100/100/50/50
I dont touch nolvadex due to me not sufffering with gyno or water retention just makes me spotty and hair thin
Saw good results from this course gained 10 kilos while on very vascular and managed to stay lean aswell

Bascally ive only ever run tests and nandrolones etc and want to try a more ripping cycle but never used the likes of tren (horror stories) masteron, prop etc but want to give them a go.
Was thinking of trying tren, prop mast and anavar cycle im already very lean between 6-8% body fat but im scared of using tren lol wanted to know if a low dose would be alright? Was thinking of a course like this
Week 1-10 test propionate @ 100mg eod
Week 1-10 tren acetate @ 50mg eod
Week 1-10 masteron @ 50mg eod
Week 4-10 anavar between 50mg and 70mg ed
-( same hcg and pct as the previous course )

Im 5ft 10inches and weigh 180lbs (this is an off cycle weight)

What do you guys reckon? Is that enough masteron? What about the tren am i gona face the horror stories on that kinda dose? I dont suffer with receeding of the hair line just sometimes hair seems to thin a bit reckon i should avoid the tren etc

Would love some help
Cheers
Scott

You wanna try a more ripping cycle at 6-8% current bodyfat? Mmmmkay. You sure you're sitting at that low bodyfat ? Why cut even more you're not very big right now. Of course you're too young etc but you young guys don't care what wise old men tell ya so...

Alright i may of over exxagerated im probably around 10% at the mo, its just out of curiosity at the moment fancy a great strength gain and lean size including more vascularity reckon i should stick to the longer esters test, boldanone etc? And yes i am going to ignore as you probably would of at my age haha

5 cycles under your belt and you only weigh 180 pounds at about 10% body fat? You sure you know what you are doing?

fancy a great strength gain

Why the f**k do you want a strength gain when you are competing in the near future?

Are you a physique competitor or a weightlifter/strongman?

You need to work out what you are before you start making realistic goals dude.

Also 'IF' you are sitting at 10% with five cycles under your belt - you clearly either aren't training hard enough, or your diet isn't dialled in - as I'd expect a lot more bodyweight for that kind of cycle history!

5'10" and 180 is very skinny for doing 5 cycles. Maybe bulk for once. What the hell are your goals?

Muscle maturity has a great deal of impact on mass gain as well.....That said, give your weight of 180lbs @ 5'10" and 5 cycles under your belt, I suspect from what you've (OP) written here that you have been dabbling, rather than maximizing the potential of any AAS you've used before. OR, maybe your AAS was under dosed or bunk.

It's hard to say without knowing more and seeing pics to reinforce your cycle history and progress. It's possible that pre-AAS, you were 130lbs. If so, then you've added some monumental gains! I would highly recommend a bulking cycle for you, though....instead of a cutting cycle. If you're looking to compete, you're going to need far more mass on your body. Using FFMI as a rough estimate, your lean muscle weight should calculate out to about 162lbs, using the stats you've provided. That gives an FFMI of 23.2

That is probably near the limit of what you could have achieved naturally without AAS. It is normally recommended that you maximize your natural potential prior to using AAS; You've just used it enough to get you to that point faster. If you're "puffy" looking, I would watch my estrogen levels better.

For you though: I would suggest a classic bulking cycle.

First 3 cycles were a waste of time young dumb didnt know what i was doing didnt eat sufficiently nothing, stopped for a good year been back on it again for a year ive gained 25lb's in 2 courses.. I was a mere 150lb before anything yes i am 10% body fat because of cardio and very active at work i have a small frame as it is, any better? You dont need a rediculous amount of mass to look good guys thats not what im going for..

Reckon i should stick to the test, bold and winstrol/var stack? i seem to stay lean no matter what or how much i eat or reckon the dbol's a better call!
Yeah thats my goal phsyique comps not interested in mass which 70% of lifters think looks good thats why i suggested a prop, tren and mast cycle surely the gains i make from those will be better than the test?

All of these compounds are only as good as your diet. You can bulk or cut on whatever aas you want if you have your diet down. Your just wanying the drugs to do it all.

If you are seriously just going for Physique competitions then focus on widening the shoulders and building up the lats. Keep your small waist.

The horror stories you hear about tren are from guys who were dumb and did not know what they were doing. If you respect it and are not a dumb ass you will be fine. If your tren is high quality then 50 EOD would be ok a little on the low side but that's fine. See how it works on you first then you can increase the dose by 25mg to 75 and see what that feels like. As long as you use tren A then you can just back off by 25mg when you start getting sides you can't handle. The Mast is too low needs to be up around 500-600 to really shine and with your low BF you will see some nice hardening effects from Mast as long as its quality.

EQ is good but continued long runs with it and you really run the risk of ruining your blood quality. If you have already been running EQ for some time it might be a good idea to leave it alone for a while. Nothing wrong with the cycle you were planning just increase the Masteron.

Upper chest, shoulders, and lats. Add another 10-15 pounds. Then your on your way. Don't forget the legs :)

AAS doesn't and won't put on body fat ,, you can bulk or cut on any compound you want,, it's all dependent on YOU and your diet training and controlling estrogen.

Personally if I were you I'd look into doing a clean bulk,, add a little more mass and stay lean

Last edited:
Back