Need some advice on my TRT

Farscape

I have been on TRT for over 20 months and with my genetic condition it looks like I'll have to be on it for life.
I got the diagnosis 20 months ago when I was traveling Europe, I paid for private testing, endo and karyotype test which showed my genetic problems.

I am in Canada and the doctors here are terrible so when I came back from Europe I brought all my documents translated to english and was put on the same dosage I got in Europe.

200mg/10 days of Test Enanthate

My problem is since our medical system sucks I can only see my endo every 6-8 months. He is supposed to manage my levels until we find the right dosage. I've tried various times to get him to see me more often to get the dosage right but he refuses. He gave me a prescription for 1 year but I have a bunch of adverse effects.

My problems are:

During the first couple days I feel great but..
-Around day 6-7/10 I feel I lose all the effects. No energy, can't get out of bed, lethargic
-I get night sweats, sometimes I'll wake up in a puddle of sweat at night

So I don't know what to do, getting a referral here is a nightmare, my family doctor has absolutely no clue about anything hormonal related and actually pissed off my endo in the beginning because he was talking nonsense.

I think my only option is to self treat, use my prescription but also buy more enanthate online from a reputable store and try different regimes. I was thinking of changing my injections to 100-125mg every 7 days.
I have about 4 boxes of androgel left from my old prescription so right now around day 6 I start using it.

Last edited:
I would break up your dose in half and give one half every 3.5 days. Will even out your hormone levels and should take care of most of these negative effects u are experiencing. I do them subcutaneosly with 25 gauge. It's painless.

I would break up your dose in half and give one half every 3.5 days. Will even out your hormone levels and should take care of most of these negative effects u are experiencing. I do them subcutaneosly with 25 gauge. It's painless.

Self injection is not a problem as I have been doing it for months, was tired of going to the doctor all the time. I will do the split of 3.5 days. Kinda sucks I am forced to buy test illegally because my doctor is an idiot. I still have my prescribed one, but it won't last when I switch it up to 3.5 as the days are off.

Why do you need to buy extra test? If your dose is 200mg every 10 days, just break up the 200 into 3 injections. Isn't 200 what you get prescribed?

Injecting more frequently will keep your TT and E2 more level. You are putting both of them on a rollercoaster by injecting a big dose once ever 10 days.

Back