Need some advice

BRM

Thanks in advance.

39 yr old male not seeing any new gains or results for last 6months. Looking to start my first cycle. Have looked into an oral only cycle and was looking for a critique.

* 10 Weeks Anavar 50mg Every Day
* 6 Weeks Winstrol 50mg Every Day

* Week 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
* Week 12: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
* Week 13: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
If okay is there anything else to add.

BRM

Thanks in advance.

39 yr old male not seeing any new gains or results for last 6months. Looking to start my first cycle. Have looked into an oral only cycle and was looking for a critique.

* 10 Weeks Anavar 50mg Every Day
* 6 Weeks Winstrol 50mg Every Day

* Week 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
* Week 12: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
* Week 13: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
If okay is there anything else to add.

BRM

DO NOT RUN THAT CYCLE

do some reading about liver toxicity and oral steroids before you ask why.

do some research before you take the step into anabolics.

DONT DO ORAL ONLY!! You need to do alot of reading on this site before you start your first cycle. Ignorance is not blissful when dealing with cycles. There are alot of good threads on here explaining good first cycles. Do yourself a favor and read up bro.

Thanks

I guess the frustration of lifting and getting older is getting to me. Never been one to look for quick results but sure would like to see some.

I really appreciate the feedback.

If I was looking to avoid as many sticks as possible ( the reason I was thinking orals) where would be a good place to start reading.

Funny how the cycle I posted was the bomb on another board. Maybe it was being pushed by a sponsor??

Thanks again

Use the search button you'll find plenty of threads on "first cycles" and "orals only". We all understand your intial reluctance to pinning but trust us when we tell you you'll be much happier with cycle gains, libido function, liver function and post cycle results if you were to add some sort of test to your cycle, especially at your age.

Yeah bro just come around here for a while and read everything you see. Then you will be ready for a cycle but atm your not unfortunately.

Back