Need some help

This all depends on esters...I'll try to make a simple outline for you here, a "cheatsheet" if you will, let's assume that the homebrewer knows what their doing and is making a concentration that is almost 100% sure not to crash:
(if anyone disagrees feel free to chime in)

Traditional Formula: 2%BA/15-20%BB/oil carrier

Acetate ester: max concentration = ~100mg/ml

Enanthate ester: max concentration = ~400mg/ml

Cypionate ester: max concentration = ~300mg/ml

Propionate ester: max concentration = ~150mg/ml

Phenylpropionate ester: max concentration = ~200mg/ml

Decanoate ester: max concentration = ~500mg/ml

Undecanoate ester: max concentration = ~600mg/ml

Make them seperately. Mix them in the syringe. This is the most flexible and straight forward approach.

mranak said:
Make them seperately. Mix them in the syringe. This is the most flexible and straight forward approach.

You are definitely PBs protege'. :D

btw, I think PA's avi beats yours now. I love Chrissy Moran.

Perfection Awaits said:
Also, that means masteron enan can be mixed with 2% ba, 20%bb, and 78% oil. Thanks doc.

Well, not 78% oil. Remember you have to take into account the volume of the powder.

Perfection Awaits said:
ah hah, i get it. So i could make a 250/125 mix of test/tren. Also, that means masteron enan can be mixed with 2% ba, 20%bb, and 78% oil. Thanks doc.
Which test ester and which tren ester? Mranak is correct it's actually easier to just make compounds separate and then draw them into the same syringe.
Now, let's say you have a big hard on to make a mix of let's say, test enanthate/tren acetate(fina) it would make sense to make 100mg testE & 50mg trenA/ml. This way you could take 2cc EOD and have a decent dosed cycle.

Perfection Awaits said:
whos chrissy moran? is that who that whore is? Anyways, the reason i was asking was becaause i hate injecting 2ml of oil opposed to 1.
What's the problem with 2mL? As long was you are under 3mL, you're good, no problems.

Took my a couple of weeks to come around, but I'm now a big fan of making the brew at a high concentration. Yes, 500mg/mL of test enan hurts me, but when I mix it in the syringe with something else, it ain't 500mg/mL anymore. Problem solved.

Back