need step by step to convert fina

thunderson411

I'm about to make my first homebrew fina. I have 2-2g fina kits from universal, and 2 carts fina.... need step by step instruction fellas! Where can I find the best procedure???? Looked for it on the web,, pulled up all sorts of shit. Figured I would ask the experts. "on the best forum on the net". Any help would be greatly appreciated bros. I dont wanna screw this up.

bro you cant be serious. i just did a 1 minute search on the web and found at least 5 different sites giving step by step instructs. plus the instructs are on here about a 1000 times under different threads.

thats exactly my point bro... perhaps u didnt read my post that closely, I lookin for the "best" instructs on how to do it..... I dont want to just pull up some half-ass instruct on it and end up screwin it up.

I know its probably "old hat" to you guys in the chem forum here, but its sorta a big step for first timer you know.

Ill give you a rundown of the way I used to do it. Look for instructions like these:

Dissolve pellets in clear solution. Use heat.
Add to oil, mix well use heat (YES im a fan of heat, I dont care what retards thing the tren oxidizes...it doesnt the cellulose does, which is FINE)
let separte
draw off gold and filter
put gunk in coffee filter, milk it like a cow utter (LOL!) til you got some more tren oil to filter.
toss gunk when u cant coax anymore tren out of it.
enjoy.

thunderson411 said:
thats exactly my point bro... perhaps u didnt read my post that closely, I lookin for the "best" instructs on how to do it..... I dont want to just pull up some half-ass instruct on it and end up screwin it up.

i read 4 different instructs and they all said the same thing.

Back