Need tips on how to run Test E / EQ cycle

themoneytim

I'm planning to run Test E / EQ cycle or i might even add Deca in my stack. What are your thoughts on this? should i just stick with Test and EQ? Please give me tips on how I can run my cycle properly. This is my 2nd time using AAS as i have tried a winstrol and clen only cycle and i hated it because it affected my dick. Now I think im more mature and ready for another new cycle

Here are my stats:

Height: 5"8

Weight: 157lbs

BF: 20%

current photo: https://ibb.co/cSjFAT

At your age this is a dificult issue. what was your last cycle? what do your blood works look like then and now?

If you truly had matured...you would do the research, not only into compounds but health risks.
For example, you ran a women only oral cycle that made your dick go limp... Would you like that to be permanent ?
Because thats the road your heading down because your too young to cycle but also to young to realize what you're doing is dangerous.
At least you're smart enough to ask for help...sadly, the only advice you'll get is that you're to young and no one will aid you in ruining your health.

Start reading the beginner sticky...

I'm planning to run Test E / EQ cycle or i might even add Deca in my stack. What are your thoughts on this? should i just stick with Test and EQ? Please give me tips on how I can run my cycle properly. This is my 2nd time using AAS as i have tried a winstrol and clen only cycle and i hated it because it affected my dick. Now I think im more mature and ready for another new cycle

Here are my stats:

Height: 5"8

Weight: 157lbs

BF: 20%

current photo: https://ibb.co/cSjFAT

Like it was already mentioned you’ll be hard pressed to find anyone to give you much help at your age. It is highly avised to not use AA’s at your age. Then again you’ve already started down the road. I would suggest you read the stickies as mentioned, then search T/Eq cycles on this forum. Then come back and post your educated full proposed cycle and you’ll have a better chance of someone helping you despite your age. Good luck
P.S. get blood work

Read the stickies and use the search function, you'll find all you need.

Take an AI and don't run 3 compounds (too many variables and you don't know how you'll respond to all of them).

Back