Need to find video segment on steroid benefits

monstro54245

OntheRoadBack
I'll be doing an interview for local news, they are looking for angle on Benoit murders of his Kid, Wife and link to steroids. As usual the assumption is that the juice cause him to snap. Bullshit is what I say. He was probably pissed that she was banging another wrestler. But enough of that. What I need is the news story Ii believe was aired on on of the cable sports staions about the effects of steroids and how the medical docs. are over emphazing the negative and downplaying the benefits. I had this from a thread but allas am a year older and don't remember which one. Anyone out there who's got a better memory fill me in.

Thanks

nonot the utube thing something on sports forum or espn don't rermember but it had a dr. touting the evils and another dr. saying he was full of it and explaining the great thinghs that it can do as long as the person is monitored and not of an abusive personality

You should list the number of males in USA that are using steroids as HRT. I believe it's in the thousands.

Back