Need your help! (previous tread is disappeared)

Giovannito

Hi all,
I have arleady written this tread yesterday, but it is disappeared.
I'm 21 and i did my first ever cycle 6-7 months ago. it was: dianabol 40mg daily from Monday to Friday for 5 weeks.
Unfortunately I was inexperienced and I followed the advice of my personal trainer, so i didn't do a pct immediately.
My pct started after 4 months. It was Clomid 100 mg Daily for 1 week, i stopped after one week because i was going to depression.

I did a blood test after 2 weeks of "pct". Results were:

Estradiol 51,7 pg/ml (25.8-60.7)
Testosterone total 13,3 ng/ml (2.49-8.36)
Testosterone free 82.4 pg/ml (27-69)

even with this levels of testosterone i had erectile dysfunction and very low sperm.
after 6-7 weeks of clomid i used calcium-d-glucarate and i don't know why but with cdg i had very nice erection.
when i stopped cdg my erection stopped too
Now after more than two months from pct i repeat a blood test:

FSH 8.9 (2.0-15.0)
LH 7.88 (1.7-8.6)
Prolactin 13.9 (4.04 -15.2)
Estradiol 13.6 (25.8 - 60.7)
Testosterone Total 4.2 (2.49 - 8.36)
Testosterone Free 37.7 (27.3 - 69.3)

the situation today is: i can get hard but only whit manual stimulation, sperm is good but not as before.
What do you think that i should do? it's normal that testosterone dropped from 13.3 to 4.2 (i know that clomid is a booster but from 13 to 4 is exaggerated) ?

thanks all.

Your estradiol is too low and your TT is on the lowish side. Your high LH and FSH indicate that there may be a problem with your testicles. I would see a urologist. Also just in case, get your pituitary looked at as your prolactin is getting to be on the highish side.

Are you getting plenty of sleep? What are your diet macros? Working out every day?

What's your body fat %?

Your estradiol is too low and your TT is on the lowish side. Your high LH and FSH indicate that there may be a problem with your testicles. I would see a urologist. Also just in case, get your pituitary looked at as your prolactin is getting to be on the highish side.

Are you getting plenty of sleep? What are your diet macros? Working out every day?

What's your body fat %?

My bodyfat is 10-12% , i work out 3 days at week and my macros are 40-30-30.
maybe i have to sleep more, this is right.
Do you think that this problem is relative to my cycle of dbol or do you think that it can be anything else?
FSH is in the middle range, LH is high, does this means that my body is trying to produce more testosterone?

Yep, your pituitary is calling for more testosterone and it seems like your testicles aren't keeping up.

Did you have a lot of testicular atrophy when you cycled? Did you use hCG on the cycle?

Hi, sorry for delay.
I used only dianabol on cycle, it was a short cycle (five weeks) with 40 mg per day of dianabol.
It is possible that after 4 months my testosterone levels were recovered and i had erectile dysfunction because of a high levels of estrogen?
in fact, with calcium d glucurate i had great erections. i think that clomid cause me a negative feedback (this explain the drop from 13 to 4 of my testosterone levels) and now my body have to recover for a second time. Do you think that this is possible? it may be a good choice repeat a blood test in two months?

Back