I have 1 year of erectile dysfunction problem ( sustanon cyle )

ericdravenx0

Hi all people

My English is not very good , I have problem erectile dysfunction and libido.

Cyle 3 months : sustanon250 , masteron ,testosteron cypionate

pct :

40 day nolvadex

30 day clomid

every other day : 200 ml prengly ,total 15 day 1500 ui.

Whatever it is , last 3 weeks suddenly i'm off, Pct did not fix me :( Since last June , I am in this situation.

Urolog say : psychological

I went to the endocrine doctor as a last resort , he told me that my testosterone is low , gave the nebido injection it did not work at all nebido , my problems continue , I am afraid to recover from the rest of my life , there are people living this problem for life

I want help from you , your only remedy is to ask.

blood test results before using nebido :

View attachment 567413

you must tell us what dosages you used for your last cycle, and what dosages of pct. did you use any hcg at anytime?

Thank you sir

250 mg sustanone per week
250 mg masteron
250 mg testosteron cypionate

total 750 mg per week. for 3 months

Pct

15 days after the end of

every other day : 200 ml prengly ,total 15 day 1500 ui.

40 day nolvadex

30 day clomid

I expected to recover naturally.Unfortunately, things have gotten worse

I have a question that I'm curious about , Is there Those who recover longer than 1 year.

I am afraid that I will never recover :(

Yes, there is always a good chance you will recover, and good reason to give it a shot. The most common advice is to do some version of the Power PCT. It looks like a run of HCG for some period of time, followed by a run of nolva and clomid.

The duration to take HCG is a variable that can really only be answered by how your respond, and if you have the means to do so then blood testing. You will be looking for your balls to increase in size, and if testing for testosterone levels to rise. One common approach is 1,000 IU/day for 10 days, which is two ea. 5,000 IU bottles. You could increase the time or dosage if you felt like it, or didn't see any response.

Then after that HCG run is finished, start daily clomid & nolva. Something like 25 mg/day clomid for four to six week alongside 20 nolva would be low dose. You could up it to 50 clomid and 40 nolva if you felt you needed it.

Try that and see #1 if you respond to the HCG - that will give you an indication if your balls can perform (i.e. not primary), then #2 how your LH and FSH respond to the clomid and nolva will give you an indication if you are secondary or not. And finally, after doing so and waiting a few months get tested again to see if it worked.

DPR also used IGF-LR3 during his recovery and felt it helped him.

Yes, there is always a good chance you will recover, and good reason to give it a shot. The most common advice is to do some version of the Power PCT. It looks like a run of HCG for some period of time, followed by a run of nolva and clomid.

The duration to take HCG is a variable that can really only be answered by how your respond, and if you have the means to do so then blood testing. You will be looking for your balls to increase in size, and if testing for testosterone levels to rise. One common approach is 1,000 IU/day for 10 days, which is two ea. 5,000 IU bottles. You could increase the time or dosage if you felt like it, or didn't see any response.

Then after that HCG run is finished, start daily clomid & nolva. Something like 25 mg/day clomid for four to six week alongside 20 nolva would be low dose. You could up it to 50 clomid and 40 nolva if you felt you needed it.

Try that and see #1 if you respond to the HCG - that will give you an indication if your balls can perform (i.e. not primary), then #2 how your LH and FSH respond to the clomid and nolva will give you an indication if you are secondary or not. And finally, after doing so and waiting a few months get tested again to see if it worked.

DPR also used IGF-LR3 during his recovery and felt it helped him.

Sir , Thanks for your help.

I got a blood test today , nebido has never worked. there is very little increase in the same level.

problem low testosterone level , I'm starting to be sure , I will follow your suggestion . 1 month hCG usage , then blood test again.

View attachment 567421

Update..

I used Clomid for up to 1 month ,I have never recovered ,I did not feel well. Total free testosterone very little increase.

I took all the risks on it , I took testosteron pripionat for 2 weeks.I had to test that my problem was testosterone , Nice run , freeTestosteon and e2 levels increase , but I was not feeling well again libido is very low. erectil is very low. The problem is not testosterone and e2 I'm sure it was.

I have read similar side effects that other people have experienced in the forum ( DHT suspects ) I got dht blood test on it , I got a blood test for DHT 1 week ago

blood work results dht. the problem could really be DHT ? , my values are very, very low

View attachment 567563

This is my first post here but I have been an avid student of anabolics for over 2 years and several cycles.
I have read thousands of posts and hundreds of articles and studies on serms and Ai’s.
I have never heard that a person couldn’t get things giving over time if they were persistent enough... just keep at it and don’t give up....
Like others have said HCG, clomid and Nolvadex should do the trick... if I ever feel my labido is going down I take proviron (25mg-50mg) and with in a day or two I’m suddenly 22 again.... however I’m one of those guys that converts to estrogen very easily but not to much effects my sexual function... I even once took a dbol only cycle for 10 weeks, got crazy strong and bloated abit, nipples tingled but sex drive went down but sexual function still 100%.
If I was in your situation I would try HCG, clomid and Nolvadex stacked with proviron, and see if that helps... so sorry to hear my good man.
Best of luck.

Back