Needing diet help - extreme fat loss

MANOWAR

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've posted, but I've been cutting pretty hard and have lost over 30 pounds.

About 10 weeks ago, I gave up on the whole preserving muscle thing and started doing extreme cardio on an empty stomach to just burn off as much as I can and loose as much weight as possible. I also cut my meals completely and had 1-3 meals a day, small ones. I've completely lost my appetite. I've turned from an eating machine to someone who is rarely hungry, even though I lack energy during school days.

I dropped from 192 to 157, but the last week I've been eating shit (Taco Bell, heavy Indian food, Pizza Hut, lots of soda and sugar, candy, etc) so I'm back to 162.

I will be starting a proper diet and cardio routine this next week. Please let me know if there are any changes I should make. This is what I will try my best to follow:

School days
Morning - very little Grapefruit (half a bowl) and a Lipo 6 pill
Afternoon - small wholeweat wrap (lettuce & chicken salad only) and a Lipo 6 pill
Evening - Salad or yam
Night - Run on empty stomach, nothing after, shower and sleep (10-15 minutes high intensity followed by 20 minutes low intensity)

Non school days
Morning - cardio on empty stomach (45min to an hour of cardio)
1 hour later - very little Grafegrup and a Lipo 6 pill
Afternoon - salad or yam or oatmeal
Evening - salad or yam or oatmeal
Night - salad or yam or oatmeal

And I'll try to have some green tea during the day.

Again, I don't care about my lean body mass and all the muscle I will be burning, I just want to get as skinny (like toothpick skinny) as possible, and start fresh from there. I'll do whatever it takes, and plan on spending the next 2-3 months running as much as possible to make it happen. I've lost 30 pounds so far, and I have a lot to go.

Thanks in advance

Bro that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why would you want to lose muscle just to build it back up again???

dont forget to puke it all up.

also try to contract da aids. you be skinny in no time. Itll be fun getting it too.

I don't understand what is so bad about this. Like I said, I've completely lost my appetite. My rediculously low amounts of food get me going fine, only thing is I am tired in school and can't focus but that's nothing new.

This is working for me, and might look like I'm starving myself but I'm not. I've lost a lot of weight and feel more confident everyday.

Just wanted some helpfull insight

outlawtas2 said:
Bro that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Why would you want to lose muscle just to build it back up again???

I'm not trying to loose muscle, I'm just trying to loose as much weight as possible, whether it be fat or muscle.

From what I've seen, even though I've lost a shit load of size, I can tell it's mostly fat. I also curled 45s and deadlift 225 easily last week when I worked out at the school gym, which is not much of a downfall, so I'm not going anorexic nor am I trying to burn muscle, just trying to get thin as soon as possible.

you wont be happy when you get there...ive been there buddy. i was 155 at 5'10 and still had no six pack...

just man up and do it the right way, cut 2lbs a week max.

Borderline anorexia is not only unhealthy, the results don't last long. My brother uses crash dieting and cardio as a way to cut 30 lbs once or twice a year....Do you know why he does it once or twice a year? Because the weight comes back. Neither of you are approaching weightloss in a healthy way. Start eating healthy and running first thing in the morning before you eat, rather than starve yourself.

I can't believe what I'm reading from someone who has over 1000 posts on a bodybuilding board. You know better. If you want to get fit do it right or it won't last. I know 4 year olds who eat more than you.

Go add protein, EFA's and get your calories up.

Of course you're tired in school. You're fuel tank is empty and you're not getting any nutrients to your brain. (obviously) Watch, you're grades are gonna drop.

Believe me, you'll soon plateau with what you are doing, and be stuck. If you don't get your metabolism going, it won't burn fat. It will fight you to store it.

There are so many things wrong with this I don't even know what to post.

However if your ideal body is like Sid Vicious, then keep doing what you are doing.

017_PP0085~Sid-Vicious-Posters.jpg

Last edited:
you realize your only source for fuel is a NON-ESSENTIAL one. there is nothing in your diet that is ESSENTIAL for your body. no fat and no protien, both of which are essential for HUMAN existance. and your not hungry becuase your body has shifted over to STARVATION mode!!!! MOW you should know better bro. and the reason why you ate all that shit last week was becuase your BODY siad thats "fucken enough". and it was right. get on a real diet and lose the wt right.

good to have u back kumar, but where the fuck is your protein in that diet....and you lost 30 odd pounds lose some of that hair too your not :afro:

evan's diet rules

cutting:eat clean. eat less
bulking: eat clean. eat more

Okay......
I appreciate all the replies. Based on them I've come to realize something I already knew but was just afraid of doing. I should eat more meals, but still keep them small.

How's this diet/routine/timeline? I am trying to loose weight the fastest healthy way possible, so I want everything to be perfect. If I were to estimate my body fat now, I'd say I'm at 20 or low 20s, and want to get down to 10 or under. I'm looking to get pencil thin by spring and I have the motivation, all I need is the information.

Early morning (4-5am) 1 hour run
Shower
530 - Protein shake with olive oil
Nap untill 7
7 - half a grapefruit and 1 Lipo 6
School
10 - lettuce n chicken wholewheat wrap and 1 Lipo 6
1230 - lettuce n chicken wholewheat wrap
3 - half yam
530 - salad
8 - 2 whole eggs or some chicken/beef

I'm not, you can see I've changed the diet from post 1 to post 13, I am taking the advice I'm getting so please pitch in if you can

Your total calories are still probably under 1000, not healthy. Multiply your bodyweight by 12-13 and generally thats the right number of cals you should eat per day for weight loss. Its not about losing weight as fast possible, you already have lost weight, you need to be concerned with your own health.
You need to completely readjust your approach to this.

maybe i missed it...why exactly are you losing all the weight you can?

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
Okay......
I appreciate all the replies. Based on them I've come to realize something I already knew but was just afraid of doing. I should eat more meals, but still keep them small.

How's this diet/routine/timeline? I am trying to loose weight the fastest healthy way possible, so I want everything to be perfect. If I were to estimate my body fat now, I'd say I'm at 20 or low 20s, and want to get down to 10 or under. I'm looking to get pencil thin by spring and I have the motivation, all I need is the information.

Early morning (4-5am) 1 hour run
Shower
530 - Protein shake with olive oil
Nap untill 7
7 - half a grapefruit and 1 Lipo 6
School
10 - lettuce n chicken wholewheat wrap and 1 Lipo 6
1230 - lettuce n chicken wholewheat wrap
3 - half yam
530 - salad
8 - 2 whole eggs or some chicken/beef
the idea isnt that your not eating enough meals, that number is irrelevant; you can eat 3 meals if you want. Its the calories and macros that you got ridiculous with.

You want carbs for breakfast. Muscle and liver glycogen is low, insulin sensitivity is high in the morning and after exercise. Have some oats and fruit with your protein shake.

Also split your protein intake throughout the day and have some at every meal. Why are you bothering with "half a yam" in the middle of the day.

You should be getting in around 2000 calories, im not gonna bother making an estimate about how many calories are int he diet you laid out, but im gonna bet its nowhere near 2000.

Back