Needle and Syringe Question

GeezerB

Having a problem so I thought I would ask here. I currently buy my 3cc syringes with a 1" 23g needle attached. I remove that needle & use a 18g Nipro needle to draw. My confusion is that there is a line where the needle attaches that is the starting point of the fluid. After I draw my .7 I pull back on the plunger not to waste fluid & swap needle. Problem is the draw needle has a larger reservoir than the 23g. I think I am taking more than my prescribed .7 due to the larger chamber of this needle. My levels are coming back much higher than they should be at & Dr is confused. Could this theory be the cause of my elevated level or is that small amount insignificant?
If I am correct in theory, what needle should I buy that matches the volume of the 23g Terumo? Are they all interchangeable?

I would compensate by not injecting your full dosage and make up for it in what is left in the reservoir in your needle. I am assuming your taking Testoterone.

For God's sake ,man as I said so many times. Just slow down and draw with the 23 G and needle. Really one or two punctures thru the rubber?? It does NOT make hardly a difference in the sharpness.

Crap I have had guys get mega, just mega times explodes views or picture showing the dulling effects. Your doctor does not do it, the hospital does not do it , Change that is.........

Reason why , we cyclers do it is because we pin so much and want to avoid scare tissue. Well rotate more. AS far as needing an 18G to draw, why , not needed. So if you can be patient to push that oil into your body with a 23G or Even guys use 25G. Well just take a minute and JUST DRAW SLOWER . We , especially the noobs want to be oh so careful ( that's good) and go real deliberate , n slow with all we are doing with injections, well, why don't you just slow down and draw with the same needle an or gauge. All this drawing with big gauges , IMOP , is stupid.

I re-read your post and really the best , easy and efficient way to be accurate for your purpose is just draw and pin with the same. If you are just so hmmm, that you have to change the needle then JUST use the same gauge to draw and pin.

the old guy here :insane:

Last edited:
Back