Test E injection - hit/nicked a vein?

PabloA93

Hi guys

I just finished my week 6 of my first ever Test E cyle today. But today something a bit odd happened..

I aspirated as I always do, but didn’t notice any blood (don’t know if I overlooked) and went on to inject. Within a minute after pulling out the needle, I felt dizzy, light headed and a little bit nauseau I guess (not sure if the nausea was just because I was being paranoid), but none of that cough somebody talks about. However, I looked in the syringe and noticed a little bit of blood in that blue thing on the needle afterwards and the injection site was bleeding for a little bit longer than usual, not anything extreme maybe a minute.

So I would like to know if I should be worried about anything? Did I shoot into a vein or maybe nicked a vein on my way in our out? And is the shot possibly wasted?

I am a bit worried right now, so I hope that it isn’t something unusual. It’s about one hour ago now and I feel fine, besides a bit lightheadedness maybe.

So I would like to know if I should be worried about anything? Did I shoot into a vein or maybe nicked a vein on my way in our out? And is the shot possibly wasted?

No don't worry. Yes you maybe nicked a vein. No the shot isn't wasted.

Yesterday I did a standard outer glute shot and when I pulled out the needle in the mirror I saw a trickle of blood running down. Then I looked down toward the sink and saw where a stream of blood shot out about a foot. The trickle only happens rarely, and I've never had a geyser like that before.

Back