needle length for delt injection

ira580

been pinning glutes and delts with 25g 1" pin
always have pain in the delts if I used a shorter needle cause there is less fat in the delts would it be less painfull?

I've been using 27 gauge x 1/2" for many years for Delts.
And Never a problem.

But I have to agree with Santa666.
Some areas are No Bueno for some people................................... JP
P.S.
Stick to the Injection Sites that your Body is comfortable with.

im comfortable with the glutes but if I pin almost every day don't I need to rotate my delts in also?or just keep switchin left glute then rt glute?

im comfortable with the glutes but if I pin almost every day don't I need to rotate my delts in also?or just keep switchin left glute then rt glute?

General rule of thumb to avoid scar tissue is not more often than 7 days per site and never inject a site with PIP.
So you would need 3 muscles to rotate.

personally I do left ventroglute, right glute, left quad, right ventroglute, left glute, right quad.
So thats 6 days between every site.

But I'm doing ED and you're doing tren EOD ? so you could get away with less sites.

normally a 1/2 inch ought to be fine for that spot if its trt stuff youre doing a 25 or 27 g insulin pin would be nice

if you have huge delts with veins popping out everywhere and are injecting larger doses prolly a regular 3 ml 23g 1 inch would be better

I've been using 27 gauge x 1/2" for many years for Delts.
And Never a problem.

But I have to agree with Santa666.
Some areas are No Bueno for some people................................... JP
P.S.
Stick to the Injection Sites that your Body is comfortable with.

So after all my years I must agree ^^^^. Some sites for SOME people aren't good. For some reason it may bleed, sting or create much PIP. Hence no need to go there.

MY left Quad gives me problems so I just stay away from my quads. The vent glute site gives me the least problems.

OMM

Back