Needle size questions

bigballer

Which needle size would be best for oil based steroid injectoins in the glutes or thigh? Inch or inch and a half long?

I like 1.5" for the glute & 1" for thighs; you can go a bit shorter, but I like to make sure I get it deep inside the muscle.

1 1/2 for glutes; 1 inch for just about everything else, including thighs (very little overlying fat there).

Everytime i did it in the thigh it hurt so bad i had trouble walking for like 4 days at a time (22 -1.5 long) . I was on QV enanthate (qve-004) and Karachi sus. Sometimes it hurt injecting in the Glutes.

john

bigballer said:
Everytime i did it in the thigh it hurt so bad i had trouble walking for like 4 days at a time (22 -1.5 long) . I was on QV enanthate (qve-004) and Karachi sus. Sometimes it hurt injecting in the Glutes.

john

Try 25 - 1" in your thigh

bigballer said:

john

That pain you're talking about is from the gear, not the pin,LOL....... although 1.5" is a little long for the thighs, that was not the problem.

I find that using an 1 1/2" pin in my quads actually produces less pain later on for me. Maybe something to do with getting it deeper into the muscle, maybe in a place that hasn't been hit prior?

Back