Needles/Syringe Question

Intraining

I had been using Sostenon preloads and disposing of them each time after I used them. But say when you're injecting Fina ED I assume people are reusing the needles and syringes. If they are being reused what do you do to keep them sterile between uses?

NEVER.....NEVER re-use either a dart or a pin. You would be just asking for problems.

As Easto said, there are so damn cheap, there's no reason to ever re-use one !!

Dirt dirt cheap, www.getpinz.com

Pins will get dull after each use, so besides infection, it will be harder to use and a 25g can actually bend fairly easily. I'd really not want a broken needle stuck in my ass :eek:

It's been said above quite well, but please don't reuse pins and syringes, there's no good excuse to do it.
You're inviting an abcess, or worse. Just don't do it!

a couple of days ago, I poked and aspirated and got blood. So I tried to poke 1/2 inch over and the fucking needle woudl not penetrate the skin. This is how quickly these things can dull. As stated above, it's not worth it. Especially when you get an infection, it fucks you up mentally on future injections, etc.

I've done that express ship package form getpinz.com and that shit was here the next day.

yes, getpinz.com is highly recommended. I have used pharmtools.com in the past as well with excellent turn-around. Most people would agree to not only use a new new syringe everytime, but even change the needle after drawing out of a multi-use vial. I need to have a fresh sharp one for every stick.

wow you guys are scaring me i reused a old needle yesterday and last thirsday, last thirsday i had to force the needle in my ass and it poped in and when i took it out it was bent. but i no a couple of people who reuse there needles until it is impossible to inject with and they never had a problem, but it is not worth the risk i will be getting some more pins before my next shot on thirsday

hell i dont even use the rush delivery and they are here in 2 days :) that gps is the only way i go

GOON said:
wow you guys are scaring me i reused a old needle yesterday and last thirsday, last thirsday i had to force the needle in my ass and it poped in and when i took it out it was bent. but i no a couple of people who reuse there needles until it is impossible to inject with and they never had a problem, but it is not worth the risk i will be getting some more pins before my next shot on thirsday

:wtf:

re-using needles.... Dude, that's liek re-using a condom! just not safe. Use the $15.00 you would for co-pay and get some pinz. I have a nice selection at home now.
100 x .23ga 1.5inch
100 x .23ga 1inch
100 x .25ga 5/8 inch
100 x .25ga 1 inch

2 boxes of alcohol swabs

with all these needles, I could have a Gear / Botox Party... B.Y.O.G. (Bring Your Own Gear)

re-using needles is suicide---- 2 years ago I got an abcess in my delt and thought it would go away, but It didn't. Later that week I was rushed to the hospital with a 102 deg. temperture. Come to find out I had a major infection and stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks. My summer was ruined and didn't lift for 3 months. I also have an anormous scar on my arm. Not to mention the mental scars it caused. Everytime I stick myself now I pray to god and sterilize the shit out of my pin......................... triplez

new pinz (www.getpinz.com) = cheap.

hospital visit due to abcess/infection = not cheap.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN .......USE A NEW TIP FOR DRAWING AND PENETRATION .... EACH AND EVERY TIME.

Back