neeeed help with this question on myostatin inhibitors

audi4796

Does anyone have any experience with any compounds that inhibit myostatin? Ive been interested in sarms lately. I saw a video on the "sarm" or peptide YK11 and it seems to be effective at increasing follastatin. Which i understand to be a myostatin antagonist. Some people with myostatin deficiency have abnormal muscle mass.

My question is this.
-Is YK-11 effective at decreasing myosatin?

-If one were to have abnormally high levels of myostatin could YK-11 be used to bring those levels to baseline?

-Since myostatin peaks around the 8 week mark on cycle (or 6th week) and gains start to diminish unless dosage is increased, can YK-11 be used to prevent that increase of myostatin and allow further gains?

-Can YK-11 be used post-cycle to lower myostatin to baseline, and allow one to jump back on cycle sooner rather than later, and still make appropriate gains at a moderate dosage of AAS

the science, studies, and technology is not there yet . its all hype, at least for now . you can find studies where follastatin is increased, BUT there is nothing overwhelmingly evident that myostatin is inhibited and more muscle growth then could be other wise had is possible.

one day , sure it may be possible , but not yet.

Tren vs Myostatin inhibitors

tren is cheaper and far far far more effective . I know where i'm putting my $

Does anyone have any experience with any compounds that inhibit myostatin? Ive been interested in sarms lately. I saw a video on the "sarm" or peptide YK11 and it seems to be effective at increasing follastatin. Which i understand to be a myostatin antagonist. Some people with myostatin deficiency have abnormal muscle mass.

My question is this.
-Is YK-11 effective at decreasing myosatin?

-If one were to have abnormally high levels of myostatin could YK-11 be used to bring those levels to baseline?

-Since myostatin peaks around the 8 week mark on cycle (or 6th week) and gains start to diminish unless dosage is increased, can YK-11 be used to prevent that increase of myostatin and allow further gains?

-Can YK-11 be used post-cycle to lower myostatin to baseline, and allow one to jump back on cycle sooner rather than later, and still make appropriate gains at a moderate dosage of AAS
Snake oil salesmen will tell you yes. Even the pharmaceutical companies have failed to make one that works.

the science, studies, and technology is not there yet . its all hype, at least for now .

tren is cheaper and far far far more effective . I know where i'm putting my $

Totally agree, Tren outweighs it costwise and well every which other way wise because IMO I wouldn't trust it, Peptides that are the real thing are not always easy to get ahold of and are many times faked.

Stick with the Peptides that are tried and proven like HGH, GHRP-6 etc mainly I wouldm't touch any others but those two, but that's me, and NO I haven't touched peptides, unless hCG counts lol.

YK11 does not actually inhibit the creation of myostatin. What it does is increase the creation of follistatin. Follistatin competes with myostatin for the same receptors. Myostatin attempts to atrophy the muscles, to self regulate the creation of new muscle. Muscle is biologically expensive to maintain, and having more than you need is an evolutionary problem. Too little muscle and you cannot get enough food, too much muscle and you need too much food. AFAIK, myostatin works at the beginning of muscle creation, to prevent the body from making too much muscle. If the body is working properly, myostatin will not destroy the muscle you already have after it has survived the initial creation process. Drugs like YK11 are being developed for those poor souls whose body is not working properly and the body allows the myostatin to keep destroying mature muscle cells.

When more follistatin replaces myostatin than is normal, less muscle is destroyed than is normal. Which, in theory at least, means you more muscle survives the creation process which means you get to keep the extra long term.

I read up on a bunch of studies and put them into the first post in a thread on this board, which can be found here:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/p...-sourced-through-sarmssearch.html#post3698633

Back