New British Dragon Gear

piecia

The company was completely restructured in beginning of 2008 and has at that time made a new business plan which includes manufacturing in a new WHO-GMP certified factory by all GMP standards and guidelines. British Dragon products are currently in Phase 2 of clinical trials and once all documentation is finished the first batch of products should be available in September 2009 (as previously announced May 2009 was not possible). British Dragon will initially register its products in several countries worldwide: Two Asian Countries, Two Countries in East Europe, and Four South American Countries. In these countries British Dragon Products will be available in pharmacies with doctor’s prescription for legal use.
I just need to know if I can trust this info?? anyone purchased this product in pharmacies??

100% bullshit!

BD was not restuctured, the man behind it was arrested and extradited to the USA to face charges. The company as it was ceased to exist.

What we have now are several crafty counterfeiters trying to profit from what was once a very popular UG brand. It was excellent quality back in the day but the new counterfeits are hit or miss depending on who made them. They are made by at least 4 different suppliers and possibly more by now. IP now owns the old BD site since it expired he snapped it up.

Same with QV, no rights were sold as some claim. You can't sell rights to something that was an illegal operation to begin with. Think about it

Never tried this new "BD" personally...back in 09 when I was in the Asian Pacific I seen that all over Thailand. Me though I wouldn't trust it

Bd

[
If Zeek says it's Bull-$hit, you can
take it to the bank!``

Warrior

QUOTE=Zeek;2927016]100% bullshit!

BD was not restuctured, the man behind it was arrested and extradited to the USA to face charges. The company as it was ceased to exist.

What we have now are several crafty counterfeiters trying to profit from what was once a very popular UG brand. It was excellent quality back in the day but the new counterfeits are hit or miss depending on who made them. They are made by at least 4 different suppliers and possibly more by now. IP now owns the old BD site since it expired he snapped it up.

Same with QV, no rights were sold as some claim. You can't sell rights to something that was an illegal operation to begin with. Think about it[/QUOTE]

its under ground product , you can see few different BD in the market

It has always been a UG brand Hamidgs. It's just not illegal to make or sell in Thailand which is where the original was based.

The long arm of the US law reached all the way out to Thailand to grab these guys.

Back