New cycle LGD and 1-Andro, thoughts?

Started: 195.8 lbs and 22.6% bf
This morning's weight 201.0 lbs and 20.2% bf

According to the this I have lost 3.7lbs fat and gained 9.1 lbs lean mass so far. The formula to reach this is below:

195.8 * 22.6 / 100 = 44.3 (lbs bf)
195.8 - 44.3 = 151.3 lbs lean body mass

201 * 20.2 / 100 = 40.6 (lbs bf)
201 - 40.6 = 160.4 lbs lean body mass

44.3 - 40.6 = 3.7 lbs fat loss
160.4 - 151.3 = 9.1 lbs lean mass gained

BP this morning is 131/96 so I will be lowering the dosage back down to 330mg 1-andro

Today was a short workout. I will train triceps tomorrow, superset with biceps.

Dumbbell presses 90x1, 100x3 (PR@100lbs)
Decline bench 185x2, 225x 2
Incline bench 135, 155, 175, 195 (PR@195)
Dumbbell lateral raise 25lbs
Military presses 135x2, 155x5

As for the blood pressure issue, it went back up to 140/99 not long after my last post. I skipped yesterday mornings dose and took the afternoon dose. I took a 20 min super hot shower and temp brought it down to 128/93 then I went to the gym and trained legs being careful not to strain too much. After the 4th set of leg presses I sat up and my wife asked if I was ok, she said I just turned ghost white. A few seconds later, the room turned white and I thought I was gonna puke. Then my BP dropped to 115/75 and has remained normal ever since.

Friday's stats:

Weight 201
BF 20.2% or 40.6 lbs
Lean mass 160.4

This morning' stats:
Weight 203.4
BF 20.2% or 41.1 lbs
Lean mass 162.3 lbs

Tomorrow will be 2 week mark, here are the Total gains at half way mark:
1/2" in upper arm measurements
3" in chest measurement
11 lbs muscle gained
3.2 lbs total fat loss

Today was a short workout. I will train triceps tomorrow, superset with biceps.

Dumbbell presses 90x1, 100x3 (PR@100lbs)
Decline bench 185x2, 225x 2
Incline bench 135, 155, 175, 195 (PR@195)
Dumbbell lateral raise 25lbs
Military presses 135x2, 155x5

As for the blood pressure issue, it went back up to 140/99 not long after my last post. I skipped yesterday mornings dose and took the afternoon dose. I took a 20 min super hot shower and temp brought it down to 128/93 then I went to the gym and trained legs being careful not to strain too much. After the 4th set of leg presses I sat up and my wife asked if I was ok, she said I just turned ghost white. A few seconds later, the room turned white and I thought I was gonna puke. Then my BP dropped to 115/75 and has remained normal ever since.

those are some heavy lifts!

where did you find the 90kg DBs?

those are some heavy lifts!

where did you find the 90kg DBs?

Oh damn I wish... Those numbers are lbs not kg. I will be there someday. I am at a smaller gym dumbells here only go to 120lbs. Those numbers are (lbs x completed sets of 7 reps) so the dumbbell presses are

90lbs X 1 set x 7 reps
100lbs x 3 sets x 7reps each

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have to end this log early. I had a major disaster at the house where I am having to reconstruct the back 1/3 of the house. We will end this log with my last stats since I haven't been able to get back to the gym since. It will be at least another week before I can. I will go ahead and pct so I can restart the log in 3-4 weeks. My overall thoughts, I made huge strength gains. Some lifts almost 30% in strength gains. The muscle gains, combining the LGD and the 1-andro, I managed to surpass the Texas A&M study's average gain in as little as 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks. This is by far the most potent combo I've heard of as these are dry gains so there is no bloat or water retention. That has its down sides, high blood pressure, serious joint pain and I think my strength gains surpassed what my tendons can handle. If I could make these kind of gains in the next 2 week cycle it would mean there would be no reason to have to go a full 4 weeks, but if my BP can be under control I can try it.

By the way, I had blood taken 5 days ago, as soon as I get the results I will post the results to show what the liver enzyme and testosterone levels were on cycle.

Unfortunately I have to end this log early. I had a major disaster at the house where I am having to reconstruct the back 1/3 of the house. We will end this log with my last stats since I haven't been able to get back to the gym since. It will be at least another week before I can. I will go ahead and pct so I can restart the log in 3-4 weeks. My overall thoughts, I made huge strength gains. Some lifts almost 30% in strength gains. The muscle gains, combining the LGD and the 1-andro, I managed to surpass the Texas A&M study's average gain in as little as 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks. This is by far the most potent combo I've heard of as these are dry gains so there is no bloat or water retention. That has its down sides, high blood pressure, serious joint pain and I think my strength gains surpassed what my tendons can handle. If I could make these kind of gains in the next 2 week cycle it would mean there would be no reason to have to go a full 4 weeks, but if my BP can be under control I can try it.

PCT now and start again in 3-4 weeks? seems like a hormonal roller coaster for nothing. You either way a good 8-10 weeks or just don't PCT and start again.

PCT now and start again in 3-4 weeks? seems like a hormonal roller coaster for nothing. You either way a good 8-10 weeks or just don't PCT and start again.

4 weeks is the max I would run 1-andro. Heard bad things about running at 8 weeks. I would think No pct is a good way to get gyno from the test rebound.

4 weeks is the max I would run 1-andro. Heard bad things about running at 8 weeks. I would think No pct is a good way to get gyno from the test rebound.

1-andro doesn't convert to estrogen or DHT. So where is the source of the gyno? If you simply stop using it, your natural system will start to reboot slowly (worse than pct) and I doubt you have gyno from your endogenous test levels....

By PCTing and getting back on, you're basically fucked your hormones around for nothing

1-andro doesn't convert to estrogen or DHT. So where is the source of the gyno? If you simply stop using it, your natural system will start to reboot slowly (worse than pct) and I doubt you have gyno from your endogenous test levels....

By PCTing and getting back on, you're basically fucked your hormones around for nothing

Sorry man I didn't realize a 3rd page was here. I am gyno prone brother, I got it once as a natural lifter because my test levels skyrocketed from pushing myself like I was in this log. It wasn't a jab at your knowledge, but for me I'd rather be safe. On another note I think it's irrelevant because I already got a call from the doc. My test levels are over 500, waiting for the copy to post. So that means 1 of 3 things.

1. I didn't get suppressed at all
2. I got suppressed and system rebounded when I ran out of estrogen
3. 1-testosterone is registering in the bloodwork as testosterone

2 or 3 are most likely but then I'm not a doc.

Back