New Cycle Log. Test P & Tren A. Thoughts?

Uh oh! Should I be questioning the quality of the product...?! I'd say it's definitely been harder to do cardio since I started, I'm heavier & it is slightly taxing on the respiratory system but doesn't stop me powerwalking on incline or cycling at a moderate to slightly hard intensity

Day 13

Rocking a nice pair of 'boulder shoulders' today after last nights push workout. Still bench pressing but focused on a steep incline last night in an effort to fill up the hollow in the upper chest... The pump & the burn was insane, lots of 'TUT' training, paused reps, slow, explosive, heavy, high rep sets, was on the floor in agony, veins streaking down my delts which I had when I was in the army but I was 13st 8% bf then.

Still no sides, apart from manageable aggression, cardio before & after workouts, strength is really starting to climb now, definitely noticing it. Think I may have found my sweet spot @ 100mg test p & 100mg tren a eod, but we'll see... Introducing oxys tomorrow & switching to Signature Pharma 'cut stack' (rip blend) So will be using two new compounds... Never used Mast P or Oxys, but expecting good things in the way of strength & size.

Signature Pharma is dosed @ 100mg test p, 75mg tren a & 50mg mast p (not a lot of mast, but still maybe enough to make it a nice addition to the cycle...) Plus 50mg Alpha Pharma Oxys ed... Gota make the most of the last 6 weeks now!

Day 15

Switched to the Signature 'cut stack' & pinning 1ml ed (100mg test p, 75mg tren a & 50mg mast p) Trying ed to see if the aggression is more manageable & it certainly seems so... Although that might be because I'm happy I've got a day off work tomorrow. Haha.

Weight has dropped, which in my mind tells me I've shedded some water because of the cardio, clean eating & AIs. The size is becoming more & more obvious every day & strength keeps going up, also a good indicator I'm dropped some of that initial water weight gain! Vascular as hell. Still not experienced any sides, apart from the manageable aggression.

Decided to wait until the Sig 'cut stack' takes full effect before I introduce the oxys, I'm confident they're g2g, but didn't want the oxys to effect my judgement.

Nice Flex. I'm starting to experience the same, except I'm still sleeping really well. Anything from 6-9 hours a night (better than I do off Tren, lol)

Day 16.

Running the Signature 'cut stack' as planned. Pinning ed now & feel A LOT BETTER. Better results, little to no aggression - so far anyway...! That's the only really side I've noticed so far, been very aggressive & angry, still controllable though. Feel fantastic, I feel like it's peaking now! If I do an exercise then come back to it 4-5 days later I'm stronger at it by miles, doing an extra 5 reps, etc. Great feeling. Size is VERY noticeable now. Every thing just great, loving life! Decided not to start the oxys just yet, wanted to make sure the cut stack was effective first & it certainly seems to be, very happy so far. Still doing the same routine & clean bulking. All good!

Hey bro
I read someting that since tren is an progesterol, it needs an estrogen rich enviroment, that wayy the arimidex will inhbit the tren (correct me if in wrong), and for the workout, i think you can better do a nice split with few compounds and some isolation, goodluck with your cycle man.

Cheers

Interesting. I have read some very good articles on this very forum stating the same thing... I did not know this, I do know people who use just caber & not adex, so maybe I'll just drop the adex & have it on standby...

My split is working really well for me atm. I've been keeping the exercises as 'honest' as possible for example I use an arm isolater when doing EZ bar curls. Always prioritising the multi-joint movements, but still isolating plenty as well. Today I did a steep incline on the bench press (trying to fill up the hollow in the upper chest) & did incline dumbbell flies in between. GVT (german volume training) works great for me 10 sets of 10. Although some sets I might go heavy for 5-6 reps & for the last 2-3 sets I might burn out as high as 20 reps. Using, TUT training, partials, varying the grip width, speed of the reps, etc. Thanks for your in-put noroidsjustrage

Awesome man! I'm jealous. About another month before I start back. I plan to run TestP and TrenA. I didn't notice a difference when adding Mast last time. As for the sleeplessness, I think mine was caused by the sweating. I can't stand to be hot when I sleep.

Day 25

Daily visual changes in my physique, dramatic strength increases. Mid cycle check up with the gp & I'm g2g! Keeping an eye on blood pressure too. I did taper up to 100mg tren a ed, but found the results were just as good @ 50mg ed, so that's what I've stuck to. 1:1 with test p & 100mg oxys ed. Zero sides. Bit restless while sleeping & aggressive but very manageable :)

dont overload on the carbs, they are pure energy source, people often do too many carbs and protein and too little fats

i am 192cm and 98kg and i eat 130grams of protein and do this for months and months and do just fine, zero carbs also BUT very high on good fats

dont overload on the carbs, they are pure energy source, people often do too many carbs and protein and too little fats

i am 192cm and 98kg and i eat 130grams of protein and do this for months and months and do just fine, zero carbs also BUT very high on good fats

Ketogenic diets have their place, but I wouldn't recommend it for bulking or trying to train hard. You will feel tired all the time. Like the marathoner hitting the proverbial wall.

Ketogenic diets have their place, but I wouldn't recommend it for bulking or trying to train hard. You will feel tired all the time. Like the marathoner hitting the proverbial wall.

bulking is little harder yes, can be done with keto but sure its a little harder. but training hard on keto is NO problem, i train hard all the time. powerlifters and 1 rep guys sure they might need some carbs but for bodybuilding in general and training carbs arent NEEDED, especially when the body is adapted to ketones (much different then just producing ketones)

bulking is little harder yes, can be done with keto but sure its a little harder. but training hard on keto is NO problem, i train hard all the time. powerlifters and 1 rep guys sure they might need some carbs but for bodybuilding in general and training carbs arent NEEDED, especially when the body is adapted to ketones (much different then just producing ketones)

From my personal experience, I have been doing keto for about 6 months now. I don't have the energy to go hard -- not like I do when I have some carbs and glycogen stores up in me. Although I will caveat that I am restricting calories at the same time.

From my personal experience, I have been doing keto for about 6 months now. I don't have the energy to go hard -- not like I do when I have some carbs and glycogen stores up in me. Although I will caveat that I am restricting calories at the same time.

yes i am doing keto also BUT i went 1k over my alories, still lost fat and kicking ass in the gym. calorie restriction on any diet is killing for really hard trainings, but needed to get shredded

Back