New DermaTherm GEL

Experimenting using DermaTherm in off-season --- will be interesting to see if it redeposits fat in other areas of my body or just keeps certain areas leaner... will keep everyone posted.

-Matt

Experimenting using DermaTherm in off-season --- will be interesting to see if it redeposits fat in other areas of my body or just keeps certain areas leaner... will keep everyone posted.

-Matt

I am interested in this as well. Always the last fat to go, and always the most stubburn (abs and lower back). Avoiding fat deposits in that while bulking would be awesome.

Nice Marketing Job but you cant spot reduce like that...

This statement is misinterpreted way too often. The no spot reduction is developed from the common sense that you cant do crunches to lose belly fat. This product, is absorbed transdermally to assist in the release of fat deposits in the area to be used for energy.

Nice Marketing Job but you cant spot reduce like that...

You can definitely promote increased blood flow to suffocated tissues like found in the abs and low back -- yohimbine and like ingredients also will penetrate the epidermis to do its thing right at the receptor sites....given a caloric deficit, and doing aerobics to help liberate fatty acids --- Id say youd have a decent chance to initiate fat to release from those areas now that they have a reason ---- I will just say I have always personally had success using them as I am down to the last little bits of fat before a contest --- I save my biceps, quads etc from burning tissue from over doing more cardio and calorie restriction.

-Matt

You can definitely promote increased blood flow to suffocated tissues like found in the abs and low back -- yohimbine and like ingredients also will penetrate the epidermis to do its thing right at the receptor sites....given a caloric deficit, and doing aerobics to help liberate fatty acids --- Id say youd have a decent chance to initiate fat to release from those areas now that they have a reason ---- I will just say I have always personally had success using them as I am down to the last little bits of fat before a contest --- I save my biceps, quads etc from burning tissue from over doing more cardio and calorie restriction.

-Matt

This is actually my first time using a spot topical. I used to be skeptical, but i really am noticing improvement in the area of application. I will soon experiment with using it as a carrier for Albuterol as well.

This is actually my first time using a spot topical. I used to be skeptical, but i really am noticing improvement in the area of application. I will soon experiment with using it as a carrier for Albuterol as well.

I will definitely be interested in hearing how that works out

I will definitely be interested in hearing how that works out

Well I actually made a bit of an oversight with that, and didn't think about the fact that a typical albuterol dose is in mg, which is a bit much to carry with a topical on top of what is already contained. i will run it past eric, however.

We are currently looking for a logger on Dermatherm so if you are interested please PM myself, Matt, or HTS

Back