new gear just arrived!!!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After every routine I follow up hittig bi's and tri's

So u train bis/tris 5 days a week?! if true, this comedy train just keeps rollin right along...

And seems all u ever run is minimal test with tren... not smart by any means

Last edited:
So u train bis/tris 5 days a week?! if true, this comedy train just keeps rollin right along...

They were legging so I figured I would try it during this blast brought them from a mezly 16" to 17 1/4
I figured I wouldmtake gram of trens advice, and did put on some size in the bi's doing so
Even tho me and gram had our issues I still gave it a go and been working slowly

Last edited:
Great reviews, havent used them before obviously, but as far as the reviews go top notch lab in canada

Be very careful with reviews, they are 99% of the time padded with alterior motives, its a money racket should have come to this conclusion when running the previous lab. I've been in the game for longer than some of the people here are old. Saying a new lab is a Canadian top notch is pretty bold. If we were talking teragon, inno, boss, bio, orion, northern, newport, kayne before they were nabbed etc etc sure you'd be in the top notch brands. Being top notch is not just about the product/lab its about the person behind the brand. iNot saying they are no good but to be in the class you are describing to me they need to have been around alot longer than a year or so or the guys behind the lab need some credibility within the scene.

I wish you luck bro and I hope the product surpasses what you previously were running. We all deserve to get what we pay for.

Last edited:
They were legging so I figured I would try it during this blast brought them from a mezly 16" to 17 1/4
I figured I wouldmtake gram of trens advice, and did put on some size in the bi's doing so

BS! Absolute BS!

If are training properly there is no need to be training a muscle group more than once every 5-7 days...

Ignored bro, tired of seasume street games

Zjwo4.gif

Be very careful with reviews, they are 99% of the time padded with alterior motives, its a money racket should have come to this conclusion when running the previous lab. I've been in the game for longer than some of the people here are old. Saying a new lab is a Canadian top notch is pretty bold. If we were talking teragon, inno, boss, bio, orion, northern, newport, kayne before they were nabbed etc etc sure you'd be in the top notch brands. Being top notch is not just about the product/lab its about the person behind the brand. iNot saying they are no good but to be in the class you are describing to me they need to have been around alot longer than a year or so or the guys behind the lab need some credibility within the scene.

I wish you luck bro and I hope the product surpasses what you previously were running. We all deserve to get what we pay for.

I agree man totally, I was not gonna sit here anymore shaking my head nomore, in this game its trial and error, with a lot of hype being brought up for labs with there reviews, I just figured why not try a dif lab and experiment with things,

U need to adjust your training program. Your not a elite bb, so a less is more approach would do wonders. A lot of people get the mindset that they have to spend all day in the gym to get big. That's not true. I've seen really good gains spending 30-45 minutes in the gym. Get in and get out. Do some warm ups and go to failure. Then go home and eat. I honestly think your doing too much at the gym. Focus on compound movements with a couple isolation movements and go the fuck home. U would be surprised.

That routine u laid out shouldn't have u in the gym for 3 hours unless your fucking around a lot.

Thats my exact thought.

I train with a partner, we take 1:30-1:45 max.

Chest - Incline - decline- flat ,4 sets each (all drop sets)
Flat
275 8-10x drop to 135 10x
225 10x drop to 135 10x (3 sets)

Incline
225 6-10x drop to 135 10x(4 sets)

Decline
225 6-10x drop to 135 10x (4sets)

then we do Dumbells 4 sets as heavy as possible.. Usually 80-85 (after drop sets we are exhausted)

then pec deck

or

decline cables

Stoked to do my first pin today and see how I feel in the next couple weeks, I had no night sweats, insomnia, nothing in that matter some people get off tren, aggression yes, vivid dreams yes, but strength wasnt there what so ever, so I figured I would move on and experiment with another lab

I had my cals up to 4200 adding more carbs in to get from 3600 to 4200
Now my question is should I limit my carb intake, increase my fats, or does that diet look alright, looking for lean mass, limited fat gain

I bet that's something 3J could answer. LOL BRA YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?

Why don't you respond to the comments when people post quotes that you said? Sesame games? Seems like you're the one playing games "LOL DUDEZ IM A GOD WITH ZEE AML TREN IN MY VEINS" 5 days later "AML GEAR SUX UNDERDOSED BRA". Or maybe people called you out and you need something to blame it on besides yourself.

"I fucking hate traffic." No bitch you're apart of the traffic.

Go see a fucking Dr.

Which lab?, links are not working for me.

Which lab are you using now Matt?

First he said this

Got a few viles left so might as well use them up, going to go with Teragon, alresdy placed an order

"ALREADY PLACED AN ORDER"

Then a page later

And decided to go with Nexgen pharma, got a few viles coming this way this week

Guy can't even keep track of his own BS.

For some reason unbeknownst to me, he now won't tell anyone who he ordered from, even though he was fine with it earlier. I'm guessing because he can't remember who he said earlier.

Last edited:
Stoked to do my first pin today and see how I feel in the next couple weeks, I had no night sweats, insomnia, nothing in that matter some people get off tren, aggression yes, vivid dreams yes, but strength wasnt there what so ever, so I figured I would move on and experiment with another lab

6CDQs.png

6CEee.png

Last edited:
For some reason unbeknownst to me, he now won't tell anyone who he ordered from, even though he was fine with it earlier. I'm guessing because he can't remember who he said earlier.

I saw who he said before he edited, it was a completely different lab lol i can't remember what it was, never heard of them, started with a w. That's why he said "oops" he said it then edited his post.

Last edited:
I saw who he said before he edited, it was a completely different lab lol i can't remember what it was, never heard of them, started with a w. That's why he said "oops" he said it then edited his post.

Pics of new gear or it didn't happen. I'm calling you out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back