new gear just arrived!!!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Matt threads are just as retarded as the Zyzz (or whatever the fuck his name was) ones and the ones from that guy who wanted to inject his testicles ....
Holy fuck.. you should be getting bipolar medication, not testosterone bro...

Matt weren't you sayin yesterday that Trust ain't around anymore???? Hmmmm who is that a few posts above me then?

Matt, did you ever notice that in your log with the before and after photos you looked the fucking same? At what point did you not realize your gear was bunk? You said something about being addicted to pills and what not and having an addicting personality.. I don't understand why you would start using new drugs after struggling with addiction of other drugs.. You're a weak minded individual Matt. Why don't you spend your money on an education because you obviously need it more than steroids after reading your posts and comments. As far as your physique goes you were a fat kid growing up and lost some fat and feel like you have done a complete makeover and have become over confident in your physique. If you were at my gym I would never have guessed you were on gear. Your back is narrow and tapers down a bit but then tapers right back out. You flex extremely awkward too and you look like white trash with that scruffy shit you call a beard. I think you keep it to hide your double chin. Stop wasting money on bunk steroids and maybe try putting it towards an education so you don't look like such a dumb ass on public forums.

Matt, did you ever notice that in your log with the before and after photos you looked the fucking same? At what point did you not realize your gear was bunk? You said something about being addicted to pills and what not and having an addicting personality.. I don't understand why you would start using new drugs after struggling with addiction of other drugs.. You're a weak minded individual Matt. Why don't you spend your money on an education because you obviously need it more than steroids after reading your posts and comments. As far as your physique goes you were a fat kid growing up and lost some fat and feel like you have done a complete makeover and have become over confident in your physique. If you were at my gym I would never have guessed you were on gear. Your back is narrow and tapers down a bit but then tapers right back out. You flex extremely awkward too and you look like white trash with that scruffy shit you call a beard. I think you keep it to hide your double chin. Stop wasting money on bunk steroids and maybe try putting it towards an education so you don't look like such a dumb ass on public forums.

:dienewbie :crying: :crying: :crying:

Lol love this gif

Its like this folks plain and simple about quality
Why waste your time smoking a full joint, when quality weed u can smoke a 1/4of the joint and get the same effects, get my drift

Why waste your time smoking a full joint, when quality weed u can smoke a 1/4of the joint and get the same effects, get my drift

I totally get it now. Your smoking shit weed and its fucking u up lol

No Matt I don't get your drift, only a stupid fucking loser would come up with that terrible analogy and think it sounds "cool". You want to become stronger? Train your brain.

No Matt I don't get your drift, only a stupid fucking loser would come up with that terrible analogy and think it sounds "cool". You want to become stronger? Train your brain.

Your wasting your precious fingers typing to me bra
Might as well use them wisely and go stick them in your gf's pink

To be honest I love it, it inspires me, I love a challenge just to once again prove u motherfuckers wrong, so keep posting your bs cause I am soaking it in hahahaha
It like throwing gas into a fire, thats all u guys are doing, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back