new gear just arrived!!!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys we all need to take it easy. Matt has come a long way! His transformation is impressive. Fat blob to shredded bodybuilder in 2 years. I think we are all being overly judgemental, especially since matt is one of the biggest guys on this forum. Probanly bigger than all of you. His Back is thick and traps are massive. I for one am impressed by his physique. I am definately looking forward to see how his new gear turns out!
I know that has to be sarcasm... I have nothing against Matt and we have been in the same places alot but "shredded bodybuilder" c'mon . Unfortunately I would agree with Matt something is not working. I would never guess he was on gear if we worked out at the same gym.

I know that has to be sarcasm... I have nothing against Matt and we have been in the same places alot but "shredded bodybuilder" c'mon . Unfortunately I would agree with Matt something is not working. I would never guess he was on gear if we worked out at the same gym.

I guess we need to workout sometime together then

Last edited:
Guys we all need to take it easy. Matt has come a long way! His transformation is impressive. Fat blob to shredded bodybuilder in 2 years. I think we are all being overly judgemental, especially since matt is one of the biggest guys on this forum. Probanly bigger than all of you. His Back is thick and traps are massive. I for one am impressed by his physique. I am definately looking forward to see how his new gear turns out!

350x700px-LL-43e66a2d_276172_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-I-See-What-You-Did-There_1920x1200.jpeg

This is just priceless. I'll admit it, I look forward to coming home from work and checking in on the latest drama. Always good for several hard laughs. My dog is looking at me like I've lost my mind...breaking a rib over this. Hahahahahahaha

I don't have to post pics on the weekly for my ego gratification. I will tell you that I actually work my legs though and gain progress in 2 years. The only thing that grew on you is that crumb catcher you call a beard that looks like catapillars are having a meeting on your face.

I LOL'ed at the caterpillar and Hellen Keller comments lol. Nicely done sir!

Finally...the voice of reason. Right?

U love me brotha, wanna dance?

In an illogical and absurd way I do. I love how you take such a bashing and just keep asking for more. This has been the highlight of my pathetic days the last few days lol. I don't really dance and you may try to throw NAIR on my heard out of jealousy :(

Matt watched a CT Fletcher youtube vid decided to train arms 5x a week and his arms got smaller. Backfire. :Pokeowned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back