New gene changes doubles strength in lab tests.

This is the future, and I wouldnt be surprised if we havent begun to see the beginnings of it at the olympic level

^Absolutely. The myostatin inhibitors that jacked up those mice, I'm not sure if people are using those yet, at least consenting to it, because those look like they would probably kill people. Maybe there are some test subjects somewhere who don't know what they're being given. It should be pretty obvious when people start using those and walking around in public.

But the ones that up-regulate RBC production and thus oxygen transport, and allow endurance athletes to go harder longer, a German olympic coach was caught trying to buy them in 2006 I think. I bet elite endurance athletes are already all over those.

Man I would want that so bad, but I bet people would snap there shit in no time when using something like this I don't think the tendons could hold your muscles.

Ive heard about that myostatin stuff. I know that there are myostatin inhibitors on the market that one can buy over the counter. Has anyone here tried them?

heard about this before. like the cows whove been genetically altered to have twice the muscle. would be insane to see happening in humans

Back