New guy looking to learn here

Legionxxii

Ok well a little bit of info about me. I'm 30 years old and have researched on and off since I was in high school. I knew I didn't want to touch anything until after 25 at least but working on the road living out of a hotel kept me from going to gym. Rewind a few years I was working on a cell tower when I slipped causing a serious shoulder injury. 3 months after the injury I had surgery that was supposed to fix the damage. Instead it left me 55% disabled.

I had serious Muscle atrophy and my bicep wouldn't even flex. I could barely curl a 2lb dumbbell in physical therapy. I was pulled from physical therapy due to getting worse and the doctors basically told me I was a lost cause and would never have use of my right arm again like before. I took it upon myself after to do everything in my power to rebuild my shoulder and arm. Literally a LOT of pain, sweat and tears went into trying to regain use of my arm. I have never worked at something so hard in my life even when I was in Army to get my shoulder back. I have went from 2lb dumbells to 30lb dumbells and have full rotation of my shoulder again with no issues. I also retook my Work Hardening test and got my disability dropped completely and was able to go back to work with no restrictions.

I decided fuck going back to working on cell towers and found a job locally where I am home every night so I can stay in the gym. Now that I have the chance and could really use the extra muscle I've decided to research again and find what's the best route for me. I'm hoping here in the next week to go get blood work done to check my test levels as I feel like they are lower then what they should be to start off with. That will also give me a starting point on my next step.

Sorry for the long post just thought I would explain my situation and everything to help in the future after I do some more research.

Ok well a little bit of info about me. I'm 30 years old and have researched on and off since I was in high school. I knew I didn't want to touch anything until after 25 at least but working on the road living out of a hotel kept me from going to gym. Rewind a few years I was working on a cell tower when I slipped causing a serious shoulder injury. 3 months after the injury I had surgery that was supposed to fix the damage. Instead it left me 55% disabled.

I had serious Muscle atrophy and my bicep wouldn't even flex. I could barely curl a 2lb dumbbell in physical therapy. I was pulled from physical therapy due to getting worse and the doctors basically told me I was a lost cause and would never have use of my right arm again like before. I took it upon myself after to do everything in my power to rebuild my shoulder and arm. Literally a LOT of pain, sweat and tears went into trying to regain use of my arm. I have never worked at something so hard in my life even when I was in Army to get my shoulder back. I have went from 2lb dumbells to 30lb dumbells and have full rotation of my shoulder again with no issues. I also retook my Work Hardening test and got my disability dropped completely and was able to go back to work with no restrictions.

I decided fuck going back to working on cell towers and found a job locally where I am home every night so I can stay in the gym. Now that I have the chance and could really use the extra muscle I've decided to research again and find what's the best route for me. I'm hoping here in the next week to go get blood work done to check my test levels as I feel like they are lower then what they should be to start off with. That will also give me a starting point on my next step.

Sorry for the long post just thought I would explain my situation and everything to help in the future after I do some more research.

Hey bro, I used to be a Aerial Lineman. And I have climbed 200ft + towers. And I know all about those 14-16+ hour days and nights. Welcome to the forum. Smart move getting your bloodwork done. I highly suggest to read all of the stickys, they will help you tremendously.

Ya I miss the heights but not the hotels. I've gone through all the stickys so far and a few more then once. I'm now just doing more reading on HCG to get some more clarification on it. Since some people say to start around week 4-5 others at the start. Then some posts say run it after your last pin till you start PCT and to increase it to everyday while others say keep the same cycle and amount that you've been doing since the start. Want to get all my ducks in a row so I'm reading everything I can find on it.

Holy shit I get scared on a 6 ft ladder :insane: Ah ha ha haa Back years and years I was inspecting some steel in a beam we were gonna pour. I'm walking the formwork all up about 15 feet. OMG I got stuck, froze and my crew had to get a ladder to get me down ..." We'll save ya boss, hang on" !! as they laughed their asses off at me. :nerd:

So OP welcome to the board. :wavey: Hang in there and remember it's not a sprint but a marathon. Read up ask Q's share and stick around we all are here to help and learn. Sometimes we have fun and they let the old guy come out to share :chimney:

OMM

Back