New guy looking to "upgrade" his TRT.

71Avido

Waiting to die.
Hi All, I just joined the forum a couple days ago and have been reading myself silly ever since.
There is a TON of info here and I'm trying to wrap my head around it.

A little back story.
I've been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) now for close to 15 years now.
My body does not produce test, never has and never will, blood work comes back 0. I have 0% chance of ever having kids. When I was younger I trusted endocrinologists to have my best interests at heart and left them up to my treatment. After all, they're the pros, right?

They put me on 200mg/mL Test Cyp once every 2 weeks that I was receiving through a local outpatient facility. This lead to total test levels ranging from 204-1300+ every injection cycle (ref range 300-950).
For years I had blood work to backup my claim that the dosing or frequency needed to be adjusted.
The endo's and docs would not change the dosing or frequency no matter how much I pleaded. I felt like shit, I can only imagine what that has done to me long term.

Gyneocomastic, check.
Water weight, big check.
Hair loss, check.
The list goes on.

Fast forward a couple years and 4 endo's later I'm FINALLY able to take over my own injections.
That's when I really started trying to understand proper testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and even steroids to some extent.
The idea was to use the same 200mg just split up over 8 injections monthly vs the 2 I was getting before.

Trying to locate the medication I'm using turned out to be pretty impossible, at least at first.
Then I found out about research chems, UGL's and even DIY setups. It's like the hallelujah moment, I've been battling this for so long and now all the doors and windows are looking open.

I'm taking this opportunity to experiment with myself a little bit.
Right now, I'd like to play with my test dosage to see if I can build more muscle and have a better overall quality of life. I know I have a LOT of reading and research to do before I'm comfortable playing around like that.

So yea, that's just about all I can think to muster on an introductory post.
I look forward to getting to know the 'ology community!

Last edited:
Back