New guy with a few test results.

jbeard82

I’m 36 5’7” and currently at 173lbs. I was at 198 on Christmas Day but decided to get back to the gym when I can and went on the Keto diet. So far the diet is working wonders. I’m trying to get back down to my military weight at 150-155lbs. Anyways for the past 3 years I’ve been gaining weight, feeling depressed, lethargic, and my sex life has went down the drain. In fact 4 months ago my gf left partly bc the sex life was terrible. I was told by guys at the gym that my test was probably low or border line low. Even though I’ve lost weight and still currently losing I still have all the same symptoms. I literally have to will myself not to take naps all day when I have breaks and when it comes to going to the gym I set it up that my work out partner has to come get me bc I can’t guarantee that I’ll get up and go. Well anyways I went to a low -T center and had some blood work done. So my test level was at 374 and my PSA was at .32. That’s all they tested for. They are sending off the blood for all the other tests. Anyways they say they want my level to be around 600-800. What do you guys think. How should I proceed? They also want to give me injections every 7 days.

Sounds like you have low t and they want to put you on trt. Probably will work good for you with your symptoms.

Are there any other ways to raise test levels naturally? I just feel uneasy of basically taking something for the rest of my life. But if it will improve my quality of life then I need it.

Read the TRT sticky. See below in my signature.

Do you have sleep apnea? We need to see the rest of your blood work too.

Also note that caloric deficits are suppressive to your hormone levels. How much are you restricting calories?

Have you checked your thyroid?

Read the sticky as mentioned above. TRT is probably the correct path from what you are sharing.

Read the TRT sticky. See below in my signature.

Do you have sleep apnea? We need to see the rest of your blood work too.

Also note that caloric deficits are suppressive to your hormone levels. How much are you restricting calories?

Have you checked your thyroid?

Yes I have sleep apnea. The blood work was sent to a lab. I should have the results in a few days.

Are you on any meds? Have you ever cycled or pinned testosterone or taken a lose weight fast pill? Whats your diet like? Something had to trigger a drop in your testosterone, blood works are in order to have a look at your levels and know how to proceed. Let me know if we can help and get you back to feeling good again.

Last edited:
Must be hard having your girl leave you due to your low sex drive. Get some bloods done and check your levels man. Hope things get better for you!

If you don't want to start trt then maybe try clomid. Everyone I know who has......had their test levels increase by 30 to 40 percent. Maybe losing weight, exercising, cleaning up diet, getting more sleep.....AND a lil kick start from clomid, could possibly get you out of this funk without having to go the trt route?

Just my opinion......you need trt. I understand wanting to avoid the relationship with the needle. Especially if you want to have kids. Wish you the best of luck bro

Are you on any meds? Have you ever cycled or pinned testosterone or taken a lose weight fast pill? Whats your diet like? Something had to trigger a drop in your testosterone, blood works are in order to have a look at your levels and know how to proceed. Let me know if we can help and get you back to feeling good again.

Nope im not on anything. I Have never cycled before. I amm a complete novice to this. Im currently on the keto diet going on two months. Which blood test should I take?

Last edited:
If you don't want to start trt then maybe try clomid. Everyone I know who has......had their test levels increase by 30 to 40 percent. Maybe losing weight, exercising, cleaning up diet, getting more sleep.....AND a lil kick start from clomid, could possibly get you out of this funk without having to go the trt route?

Just my opinion......you need trt. I understand wanting to avoid the relationship with the needle. Especially if you want to have kids. Wish you the best of luck bro
I seen people on here talk about a restart with clomid, but I have yet to find anything in the search menu on how much and how long I should take it. Plus I havent a clue on where to buy it. I am ignorant on this but I will keep searching.

Last edited:
Back