New Member - First Timer Triple Stack from SARMS1

dsdabest

Hello Everyone I'm new to the site but so happy I found this place. The members seem active and helpful. Which is important since this is my 1st time getting into a SARM cycle. I know the questions I ask is probably stuff other ppl have asked b4 but figured it be a good way to introduce myself to the forum. I'm 29yo 5'9 started my journey this month weighting in at 215lb. As of today I'm 204lb and body fat is 23% which I know is high. doing some research found out the triple stack from sarms1 is a good source for fat loss especially with the GW-501516. Thur looking at some of the other post ive notice that some ppl recommend doing a PCT after the stack cycle. Would HCGENERATE and Clomid be sufficient enough as a PCT? Also with this stack should I take HCGENERATE during the cycle as well? And last Right now I'm take supplements BCAA,CLA, hydroxycut and a multivitamin plus my whey protein. When taking the stack do I still need to take the other supplements or does the stack replaces them? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but any information is greatly appreciated :) i'm just excited to get into it but want to make sure I do it probably. Thank You guys in advance

Having never run SARMS1 products, I cannot say if they are good or bad, or if they add anything in them they should not. If we assume they make them properly, you will not need any liver aids at all as SARMs are not hepatoxic (toxic to the liver). I KNOW the SARMs from SarmsSearch are good since I have run many of them.

I do not know much about PCT (I am on TRT and never do it), but if I am correct you should be fine with the clomid alone, depending on what the other two SARMs you are taking are. GW50 is not suppressive at all, so no need for PCT after running that one.

Back