New Member here! Let the learnign begin....

Good to have you hear, be sure to read the sticky threads at the top of the forum and let us know how we can be of assistance!

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165 lbs
Body fat: 7% ish. (based off of electronic scale)
Years lifting: 15 years on and off, last 3 years have been an average of 5 days a week in the gym.
Last year I got a local contest prep coach that helped with the diet/lifting.
I train in the morning before work, here is my diet for the day.
1 scoop whey w/ 2 egg whites
1/2 serv. karbolyn
Go to Gym (lift for about 1 hour-1hr 15min)
1/2 cup pineapple
2 scoop whey
1st meal (7 am):
7 egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup blueberries or strawberries
2nd meal (10 am):
7 oz Chicken, 1/2 avocado (or MCT oil), 1.5 cup pasta
3rd meal (2 pm)
8 oz beef, 1 cup white rice, asparagus or broccoli
4th meal (6 pm)
7 oz chicken/turkey or fish, 8oz sweet potato or white potato, spinach or broccoli
5th meal (9 pm)
6 egg whites, 1 scoop mass gainer, 1 tablespoon MCT oil
Total comes to 3139 calories (40% protein, 42% carbs, 18% fat)
Training:
Monday-Friday
Monday: Back and Bicep, Tuesday: Chest and Tricep, Wed: Shoulders, Thursday: Legs, Friday: Shoulders.
I am currently trying to bulk, but my body has a very hard time gaining weight. I will up my calories by 200-300 in a few weeks, but I am already force feeding myself. I currently weight around 165lbs, my goal is to bulk up to around 200lbs and cut back to 185 where I can maintain. My last bulking cycle I went from 159 to 175 (clean) and cut back down to 165, where I am at now. I have been reading all the stickies and re-reading them in prep for my first cycle.

I do have one question, and I probably missed it. Can anyone explain which is better to use on cycle Arimidex or Aromasin? I have read that Arimidex is too powerful and Aromasin should be the only thing used, but J3 sticky suggests Arimidex. One of the stickies had a link describing the differences but the link is dead. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance.

I do have one question, and I probably missed it. Can anyone explain which is better to use on cycle Arimidex or Aromasin? I have read that Arimidex is too powerful and Aromasin should be the only thing used, but J3 sticky suggests Arimidex. One of the stickies had a link describing the differences but the link is dead. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance.

You mean 3J sticky thread. as for an Ai aromasin is more gentle and works for me. how long have you been taking mct oil for? are you following a strick regime with that?
can you please lay out your cycle plan? whats your pct look like?

Link is not dead works for me fine https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...4553-beginners-guide-proper-nutrition-3j.html

As far as the MCT oil. I have been using it for the past 6 months. Seems to be an easy way to get the fats in.
I have been using this diet regimen for about a year now.

Below is my planned cycle as of now:
Ok here is my best guess based on all the amazing info you guys have provided. This is all still new to me so please poke holes, question, make suggestions, tell me I am retarded, etc. This is my first cycle and I don't want to F-it up. I will also post my blood results once I get them done. The reason I am thinking about Finasteride is that I already have a slightly receding hairline and my hair stylist suggested I try it.
Cycle Layout:
Blood test approx 2-3 weeks prior to the start of the cycle
Test E 250mgX2 Week 1-12 (total of 500mg weekly)
Aromasin 12.5mg ED Week 1-12
HCG 250iuX2 Week 1-14 (Stop 3 days before PCT)
N-Acetyl Cysteine 600mg ED
Finasteride 5mg ED Week 1-15, then maybe lower dosage to .5-1mg ED
I will have Raloxifene on hand for gyno, if needed I plan on starting with 120mg/day for the first week, then 60mg/day every week after until gone (suggested 8 weeks minimum). But I am not sure I will know if/when I have it. But hopefully, its obvious and I don't get it...
Blood test 7 weeks into the cycle
PCT Layout:
Clomid 75mg ED Week 15
Nolva 40mg ED Week 15
Clomid 50mg ED Week 16-19
Nolva 20mg ED Week 16-19
Blood test 6 weeks after PCT completion.

Anyways, what am I missing? What would you change? What am I doing wrong?

I have posted in the My Steroid Cycle forum here if you want to follow along.

https://steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/693901-first-cycle-need-critique.html

Careful with the clomid and nolva doses. 50 and 20 are your best first week doses. Then I run the clomid at 25mg for another 4 or 5 weeks. Some guys even start the clomid at 25mg and have success.
I like your plan. Curious to see where ya end up. Good luck and have fun bro

Careful with the clomid and nolva doses. 50 and 20 are your best first week doses. Then I run the clomid at 25mg for another 4 or 5 weeks. Some guys even start the clomid at 25mg and have success.

Good to know. I will try a lower dose and see where that gets me. Thanks for the advice!!! How will I know if it's too high or too low?

Good to know. I will try a lower dose and see where that gets me. Thanks for the advice!!! How will I know if it's too high or too low?

You may not know. For me, I get visual disturbances like trails or blurred vision if the clomid dose it too high. Also, I've seen 25mg take my natural test level up 50%. Several guys I know have had the same experience and we all got the bloodwork to back it up. Call it an experiment.....just to see how high we could get our natural levels and how low of a dose it took to be effective. I did this before even trying steroids. Glad I did

You may not know. For me, I get visual disturbances like trails or blurred vision if the clomid dose it too high. Also, I've seen 25mg take my natural test level up 50%. Several guys I know have had the same experience and we all got the bloodwork to back it up. Call it an experiment.....just to see how high we could get our natural levels and how low of a dose it took to be effective. I did this before even trying steroids. Glad I did

Thanks! I will keep those sides in mind. I will plan on starting wiht a lower dose and see where that gets me.

rencontre femme plan cul plan cul la ferte bernard site plan cul lyon plan cul avec telephone homme cherche femme pour plan cul plan cul a st nazaire jeune fille plan cul plan cul chaud plan cul gay dijon plan cul gratuit sur lille plan cul gay thiers plan cul carros plan cul harnes plan cul site de rencontre plan cul application plan cul site de rencontre plan cul gratuit sans carte bleu plan cul en public cherche plan cul sur lyon plan cul gratuis rencontre plan cul montpellier plan cul a salon de provence annonces plans cul plan cul le portel rencontre plan cul paris plan cul saint chamond bon site plan cul plan cul herault plan cul a mont de marsan plan cul discret gratuit plan cul cotes darmor plan cul le havre plan cul fontainebleau plan cul la ciotat plan cul 40 plan cul les abymes plan cul ameliore plan cul a grenoble plan cul gay savoie femme mature pour plan cul plan cul hot plan cul beurrette site rencontre plan cul gratuit plan cul entre ado plan cul riviere salee annonce plan cul lille plan cul gratuit ile de france elle veut un plan cul plan cul a montelimar plan cul villeneuve dascq plan cul dans le 88

Back