New Member Intro

southernboy

Hey All, I been lurking around this forum for prob a year just doing research and stuff like that. I use to work out a lot in my early 20's but suffered a shoulder injury and got out and just kind of fell off for a couple years. I been back to working out for 5 days a week ever since last July. I've primarily been working out for strength and have been seeing some impressive gains. I have a history with AS I've done all the common ones. Honestly I wasted a lot of them and was using them at to young an age but cant change the past. Now I'm older and have done my homework. I'll give yall my current stats and diet and anyone with some solid advise will be greatly appreciated.

Height= 5'10"
Weight= 205lbs as of Jan 1st
BF% = Haven't measured but you can see my abs so id have to guess around 12-14%

Max Bench= 315lbs
Max Squat= not really sure but tonight i did 13 sets of 3 and my last set was 495X2

I was originally running for 20 min then doing the eliptical for 25 min and then hitting the weights but it was taking to much out of me and i wasnt getting a good weight workout so i havent been doing any cardio. Im gonna bring it back in when i get ready to cut for the summer.

Here's my diet and this is where I really hope some of the vets chime in

breakfast= greek yogurt
morning snack= old fashioned oatmeal with a tablespoon of honey
brunch= steak, broccoli, whole grain brown rice
lunch = chicken breast, broccoli, whole grain brown rice
post workout= ON 2.1.1 recovery drink
dinner= turkey burger, broccoli, whole grain brown rice
before bed= caseine protein shake

I sub salmon or tuna for the meat listed above an also will use a red sweet potato when i get burnt out on the brown rice. I was doint whey protein shakes throughout the day between meals but got tired of spending 300 month on protein. Id rather put that money into food. I think this is all for now so any help is greatly appreciated.

Hello welcome,
I am Kadinin this site me very glad, to see all the community members of this forum and
i surely you will learn many things from this site.I like, this forum very much because this forum
have many good topics.I hope, you can enjoy your time here and all member help you.

Back