New Member - Private Messaging

First Welcome to O'logy :wavey:

Yea my friend Casanovaaa got it right. Stick around n share some Q's with the board man.. Or tell us why you're here... if you will ?

Keep posting and you'll be at that magic # 50.... in no time. The forum has their reasons and for everyone's best interest.

We're glad you came to O'logy :)

Good Luck ,
OMM

Welcome to Ology.
Like Oldmusclemike said, introduce yourself and make some New Friends.

Usually ~ Guys start with their Current Stats and Goals.
Height/Weight/Age/Approx Body Fat Percent/Years Training and Type of Training.

The more Pertinent Info you give, the easier it is to give you Advice that will Benefit you...................... JP
P.S.
Usually putting a Minimum on the number of posts before being able to PM someone.
Cuts down on People Spamming the Forums PM System.

Last edited:
Most forums I have been on that require minimums for PMs do it for protection against scammers and spammers. People can send you PMs and any vendor will share an ou te side contact.

I can't believe I have the post number I do. If your experience, experience is always appreciated. If your not then just jump in the stickies and interact in the threads. The forums like stats. We eat those up. Stick around!

Most forums I have been on that require minimums for PMs do it for protection against scammers and spammers. People can send you PMs and any vendor will share an ou te side contact.

I can't believe I have the post number I do. If your experience, experience is always appreciated. If your not then just jump in the stickies and interact in the threads. The forums like stats. We eat those up. Stick around!

... :laugh3: , Yep , yep yepper ^^^ Good Luck again :biggthump

OMM

PS:to my friend "Mycelium" your post are almost ALWAYS right on spot. With more interesting and educational material then many due to all you have been thru. IMOP :)

Last edited:
Back