New naps order

after learning that the .com was a scam, I placed an order with .net, now I am looking at the receipt for the payment and the clerk misspelled the receiver's name, what should I do?

open a new ticket asap to explain your issue.

in the future always check your paper work. always double check info of sender and rec. they always make mistakes. i dont leave the counter until i check things out

BCCS! Glad you found the right site .net is gtg! Ya open a ticket, don't think it's going to be a problem! Good luck.

You'll have to go back and get a refund. There is no way funds can be picked up at the other end.

Hope you used your real name......

If .com is a scam, why is it still part of an ad on this board? You click on an ad and get a scam and legit site right next to each other. Sorry, I just don't get this, it would be real easy to click the wrong banner.

If .com is a scam, why is it still part of an ad on this board? You click on an ad and get a scam and legit site right next to each other. Sorry, I just don't get this, it would be real easy to click the wrong banner.

You are soooo confused.
You don't even know what you're talking about, so please keep you fingers off the keyboard.

NG.com has nothing to do with this board, never has, never will.

hmm, ive never noticed .com on this board? :scratchhe

I thought every one knew .com was a scam

and if its a sponsor on this site there would be a direct link, no guessing

alright, went back to the WU counter and got it all sorted out, just replied to my ticket on Naps letting them know what happened and hopefully the funds will be picked up soon...

why?
Its a scam site bro you dont want your funds to be picked up:axe:

for the record I made an order for some dvd's through .net, 2 days from WU sent, to received,to shipped, an have gotten an email after every process-(paid/processing)(status changed to shipped)Never any problems with nappy.NET

Back