new primo cycle

Jazzyloc

hey any advice on how i should run my first cycle. i was gonna do half cc every five days, anything else i should do?

You should eat and train properly first. That's the advice you need. A cycle is pointless for you after what you said about your training. You won't achieve much of anything unless you know how to do that first.

You should eat and train properly first. That's the advice you need. A cycle is pointless for you after what you said about your training. You won't achieve much of anything unless you know how to do that first.

I agree with D 100%! Aas doesn't benefit you if your diet and training aren't dialed in.

You mentioned 1/2 cc every 5 days. How's your primo dosed? 100mgs per cc? 150mgs per cc? Are you sure it's real primo? Primo is expensive stuff and unfortunately in order to save $ test is all too often substituted for primo. Women have to be extra careful when it comes to the compounds we run because if something isn't what your source says it is, then you risk some nasty sides, some my be irreversable.

What are your actual goals? What have you done to achieve them naturally? Have you been totally honest with yourself about your diet and training (not just for a week, but for a year...two years?)? Are you prepared for the rebound after your aas cycle? Are you in tune enough with your body to recognize the signs of virilization? These are all things you need to be able to answer before venturing into the world of aas.

I've read your other posts and you come across as very impatient and wanting immediate results. Nothing is immediate even with aas. Primo takes a pretty long while to kick in and notice results.
I'm just trying to have you ask questions of yourself before you take this step. No point in wasting money and injecting yourself with hormones if you're not ready.

Back