New to HGH, the Dos and Donts? My habits.

ELicit23

So after reading a ton of forums and studies about HGH I've learned the basics. How to mix, when to pin (that's debatable) and not to eat within an hour window. First of all, thanks to cybersage and other PSL reps for helping me with my Eurotropin questions. But I have like 2 or 3 more questions.

1. When I mixed my HGH, the second time; I let it sit in the fridge. I was hoping that the cloudiness would be gone and the specs in the bottom dissolve but after the having it in my fridge for 24 hours; that is not the case. The HGH is still a bit cloudy, some mist looking stuff in the bottom. The first vial I mixed was completely clear after settling. Is this second vial fucked up? :( I knew the vial was vacuum sealed so I tried everything to not make the BA water hit powder. (I think it was successful but the shit happens before I know it) it bubbles up a lot but after a few it settles. So.. This one cloudy HGH cloudy after 24 hours of settling: good or bad?

2. I have this habit of waking up; walking the dogs and going back to sleep. Today I woke up at 7:30AM... Thought I'd stay up and pinned my 2ius. After walking my dogs I laid down to let the hour pass to have food (1 hour no food window after pin) and fell asleep. Iwas told to pin it in the morning when you're starting your day... But if I fall asleep is that bad? (GH is released when you sleep so I missed out on natural GH)

3. Why pin before bed? I don't get it. Adults release about:1-2ius or a bit more at night while sleep, so if I pin and stop my own natural GH release; won't I be missing out? I could have a total of about 6-7iu HGH total (4iu Eurotropin and 2-3natural HGH) so why do people pin before bed? Doesn't it make sense to pin THROUGHOUT the day to mimic the pulses of HGH that youngsters get throughout the day? I've read that men in puberty get multiple pulses throughout the day.

Any thoughts?

What are you diluting it with? I noticed when I use sodium chloride solution it leaves it a bit cloudy....i'm thinking it has something to do with the salt content in the water.

What are you diluting it with? I noticed when I use sodium chloride solution it leaves it a bit cloudy....i'm thinking it has something to do with the salt content in the water.
Yes it is. It it was Eurotropin gives you with the HGH.

Yes it is. It it was Eurotropin gives you with the HGH.

That's my guess. When I was diluting with regular BAC water it was crystal clear. Then when I switched to NaCl water...it seemed to be a bit hazier with some tiny particles that remained. I just wrote it of as being the salt in the solution.

***Edit: This was with PSL gray tops but I'd bet it applies with the Euro's too.

That's my guess. When I was diluting with regular BAC water it was crystal clear. Then when I switched to NaCl water...it seemed to be a bit hazier with some tiny particles that remained. I just wrote it of as being the salt in the solution.

***Edit: This was with PSL gray tops but I'd bet it applies with the Euro's too.

I did the reconstitution more carefully now and no cloudiness.

Quick update: been on Eurotropin HGH for a week at 4iu; 2iu when I wake and 2iu late evening. Starting to get numb fingertips. When I squeeze my hands it's a BIT tingly too. Nothing I can't manage. Looks like this Eurotropin is G2G. But I'm concerned if I should lower my dosage. Heard these symptoms means I started too high. Any experienced users? My first time with HGH

Elicit23, personally i think u are way over thinking pinning and sleep habit and trying to get it right. U r fine. The reason u take it before u go to bed is because thats when your body renews and when ur body would naturally release HGH. By the time u r 25 u r not releasing alot of HGH when u sleep so that why u pin before going to bed. HGH breaks ur fat down into sugar which gives u more energy but can also raise your glucose levels so thats why u should wait to eat. Especially if u r prone to diabetes in the family...but if u r young and healthy its not a life and death decision. If its cloudy its probably the insipients they use to preserve it. Which is not great but ????? The gh i take has no cloudiness but i also have a legit product. any side effects u r experiencing just means u need to give urself a lower dose, side effects will diminish. The normal side effects are not anything that will hurt u but i dont know what stuff u r taking.

Definitely following this post, I'm
About to go on a 6 month HGH cycle myself. Very interesting points here.

I was working in Mexico City for a few months and was able to get a prescription for good Pharma GH. It's the best I have taken and I've taken it for years. We're not allowed to source on the site. And I don't want to break any rules. But if you live in the states not so hard to access. Am i allowed to say it starts with a J ? been impressed.

I was working in Mexico City for a few months and was able to get a prescription for good Pharma GH. It's the best I have taken and I've taken it for years. We're not allowed to source on the site. And I don't want to break any rules. But if you live in the states not so hard to access. Am i allowed to say it starts with a J ? been impressed.

Jintropin?

Yes registered/FDA equivalent as JTPN so it would keep counterfeits at bay. The dr i used said his patients wanted it over the other 2 he's prescribed. I have contacted them directly since

Back