New to the game and can't make heads or tales of PSL? come on in.

inhaus

New to the game and can't make heads or tails of PSL? come on in.

So I'll start by saying I'm no PSL shill... They don't pay me anything or even give me any more discount than the next guy, I pay full price and get nothing. (though I wouldn't mind them throwing me some freebees, if you guys are listening :))

So I first started out looking for a g2g source and holy crap is this stuff confusing. Every other forum says this or that rumor about every source, nobody is in any agreement about anything from board to board. A lot of people also say that ology is full of shills pushing scammer sources. IMO this is BULL. I have ordered a few things and I come away feeling like I ordered from a legit business. They take care like I've never seen of their packages, it's STEALTH as fuk. I don't want to give anything away but I would bet my heard earned money that there is not another source out there with a better success rate. Make one small order and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Their communication is great and products look like they are off a pharmacy shelf. I have no doubt that their products are what they say they are, the ONLY criticism that I have heard that I can't confirm or dispell at this point is the dosing, I have not used it yet as I'm not ready to bulk but when I do I will be doing bloods on their test and possibly lab max testing a few things so stay tuned... I will never testify to something I simply don't know yet, but I do that the products are shipped promptly, professionally, and with good communication.

Bottom line, if you're new and scared of sending money somewhere and getting nothing in return, I HIGHLY doubt that will happen with psl. I see them as a super safe source almost like the mcdonalds of the UGL industry. Anyways I just wanted to put this out there because I really wish a NON rep would have done so back when I was looking because it would have saved me a whole lot of worry or at least helped a bit.

Last edited:
Every board has their preferred sources (okay, MOST) and they encourage posts propping up said sources, while tearing down others. I've never used PSL or any of the remaining sources here, which is why I tend to stay out of the threads as I can't say anything positive or negative about them.

I follow that philosophy on any board I visit.

Is it possible that a UGL that supports a board rips folks off? Sure, but it's very easy to find out for yourself by placing a small order (never spend money you can't afford to lose) and getting a blood test for testosterone. If the test is garbage, it's a safe bet that places skimping on one of the cheapest raws is likely selling crap across the board.

Easy to prove, and costs a couple bucks. I've been told countless times that some labs I've used in the past sold bunk gear, yet I have test results (and physical results) that speak otherwise. Just have to judge for yourself and remember that there are folks out there with ulterior motives, so let the results make the decision for you. ;)

My .02c :)

Agree with half, I've never seen one ugl, that EVERYONE loves. Prescription test is the only way to truly know what you are getting. I've used a couple heavy hitters on this board, and have not been disappointed yet, BUT you can go to another site, and the same ugl gtg here is being smashed over there. They are UGL's for a reason, got to keep that in mind. I'd go with the labs that have been around for a while, but pre/5-7 week labs NEVER lie.

Back