New to the site, gym and cycle. All input is greatly appreciated

Abettertomorrow

So, I've decided to try to get big by getting serious about working out. I'm 37 and thought a cycle would be a good boost to help me be able to get the desired results I wanted. So, I've injected 1 full cc of Test 350 into the right side of my glute with a 1.5" 23g hyperdermic needle on Monday. Today is Friday and although I feel noticeably diff than prior to the injection, the site of injection is hard to the touch and has hurt like a MF for everyday but today it hurts a slight amount less than before. Is this normal? Is this what I should expect from every injection? Any suggestions as to make this cycle easier and less painful or is this what they mean by "no pain, no gain"?

Welcome to the site, virgin muscle is going to hurt at first. did you practice safe pin techniques? whats your training been like so far? diet? why only 350mg of test per week?

according to your posting title, your NEW TO THE GYM . yet your already injecting your self with steroids !? do you have any clue how to properly train and diet? or you just looking for some magic pill

according to your posting title, your NEW TO THE GYM . yet your already injecting your self with steroids !? do you have any clue how to properly train and diet? or you just looking for some magic pill

This for God's sake. Really this ^^^ Question. By your post and that's all I have to go by you know nothing but you are sticking a needle in your ass with a hormone not knowing what will happen.

Listen I got these pills that will make you feel good and like on top of the world. Take 2 a day...do it ...you don't need to know anything except it will make you feel good. What ??? really no worries

How old are you. Where did you get any advise to do this.

Back