new years drink or not?

harmsen

new years is here and i was wondering if it would be that bad to have a few while on a cycle? thanks guys

don't let this game rule your world.

Words by which to live!

Had that discussion with a guy Monday. He's 24 years old, dropped out of college 3 years ago to, in his own words, "focus on his bodybuilding career."

He works part-time at a grocery store and lives with his grandmother.

He spends what little money he makes on drugs and supplements.

Best part, he is about 5'9" and 200 pounds and fat.

The conversation started when he asked me how come I was not competing anymore. There was a time when I was competing at the national level and holding my own but I hung it up to finish my PhD and become a professor.

I tried to explain to him that I made a choice to build a life and a future as opposed to wasting my opportunities playing "bodybuilder."

I could tell from the look on his face, he just didn't get it.

Sad, in about 10 years, when it dawns on him, he is going to be pretty damn depressed and will almost assuredly blame everyone but himself for his situation.

Some lessons have to be lived before they are learned.

Last edited:
no, you'll be fine. enjoy life brother. don't let this game rule your world.

Rj cheers brotha! lets all have a tost to a happy new year!!! live life and cheers to a great year, have a few drinks and enjoy it!!!!

Happy New Year to all of you ;)

same thing happens when i tell people that less than 1% of bodybuilders will become pros. They look at me like i just shit in their ear.

no, you'll be fine. enjoy life brother. don't let this game rule your world.

X2

I have read where Arnold used to go out drinking frequently, and we all know what he accomplished in BB.

Like RJ said enjoy life.

i dunno about getting hammered. i remember just have a few mixed drinks when i was young and dumb on a cycle. and my nipples were sensitive as shit the next day. i figured it was some type of estrogen rebound from the alcohol.

probably from the nipple clamps the DOM put on you after you were wasted outta your tree from a few mixed drinks

They look at me like i just shit in their ear.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

There was a time when I was competing at the national level and holding my own but I hung it up to finish my PhD and become a professor.

Interesting- just curious what is your PhD in?

new years is here and i was wondering if it would be that bad to have a few while on a cycle?

I've drank a few times while on cycle, and it seemed to be a little more difficult to get drunk than usual- I had to drink more than when not on cycle.
I wondered if it had anything to do with the drugs/maybe liver supplements? Or maybe it was all in my head.

do not drink no... i'm on glengoyne 20 years from 1989 right now.
smoking an espendidos cohiba. but you have not to drink alcohol.

just me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Interesting- just curious what is your PhD in?

I've drank a few times while on cycle, and it seemed to be a little more difficult to get drunk than usual- I had to drink more than when not on cycle.
I wondered if it had anything to do with the drugs/maybe liver supplements? Or maybe it was all in my head.

Business.

well just for such a foolish question my friend, drink double.lol

just dont put yourself in compromising situations.

and have fun.

Back