Newb. Hello, and apologies ahead of time for any dumb questions...here's one or two.

WstCst

About to turn thirty five and have been in the weight room 3 to 4 days a week for the past few years - I had a couple shoulder mobility issues that have help back progress, but it's always been hard for me to gain muscle. By eating a ton and working hard I've been able to go from 145-166 lbs in the past couple of years.

I've been lurking in the forums as well as reading various articles. Pretty serious about starting a Test only cycle.

I got my hands on a couple viles of homebrew Test E from a buddy of mine whose friend made it, but I also was able to aquire some legit prodcuded Test cyp, two 10ml viles at 200 mg/ml. Looking for advice on if either of these are worth utilizing. I know most say don't use a homebrew unless you've made it yourself & the legit sources stuff doesn't seem like enough for an effective 10 week cycle, but the gym I exercise it doesn't have anyone who uses for me to buddy up with or approach.

Was talking to my friend that I got the homebrew Test E from and he suggested running 100mg of the Text C and 150mg of the Test E for a total of 250 mg of test per week. Is this stupid? I've read quite a few articles and forum posts where people have said you don't need to run 500 mg a week, and that gains can be seen at 250.....

Anyhow... looking for advice & thoughts, hopefully not a brow beating.

Welcome! best to stick to one type of testosterone so you can properly manage your cycle and see how your levels are affected. i am assuming this is your first cycle?

Minimum dose of test should be 300. I would do Test C or E, and pin twice a week 250mg on Tues, 250 again on Saturday. For a total of 500. Make sure you got stuff for on cycle, PCT, Etc. Don't skimp on your PCT, but I'm sure you know this

Back