Newbie Here (After Research) Seeks Input

GetSerious

Looking to get a critique and hopefully have a few questions answered on what I***8217;ve been preparing.

Cycle:
Wks 1-6: Dbol 40mg/ed
Wks 2-14: Test Cyp 600mg/wk (300mg on mon and thurs)
Wks 1-14: Liquidex 0.5mg/eod
Wks 14-17: Nothing (First question***8230;. do I use liquidex here? Full question below)
Wks 17-21: Nolva 40/40/20/20

Current Stats:
Height: 5***8217;7
Weight: 170 @ ~10%bf
Years Lifting: 6 years (started at 130lbs and prob 15-18%bf)
Diet: Currently cyclical keto getting roughly 2800 cals on low carb days and 3200 high carb. I***8217;m thinking of switchin it up (see question 2 below)

Baseline Bloodwork: (Used PrivateMDLabs Female hormone panel as well as lipid profile) Drawn at 11 a.m. after 14hr fasting

Serum Test = 398 ng/dL (348-1197)
LH = 2.3 mIU/mL (1.7-8.6)
FSH = 1.8 mIU/mL (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol = 33 pg/mL (7.6-42.6)
Lipid Panel:
Cholesterol, Total 184 mg/dL (100-199)
Triglycerides 76 mg/dL (0-149)
HDL 63 mg/dL (>39)
LDL 106 mg/dL (0-99)

Blood Pressure is averaging 112/75

Questions:
1: While the test is clearing my system should I continue to run adex? I know SWALE on here suggests refraining from doing so during post cycle therapy (pct) at the risk of driving estrogen too low and driving an already compromised lipid profile into the ground. Does the time between last injection until post cycle therapy (pct) count as a period where adex should also be avoided?

2: What do you guys think about a macro ratio split of 40% Protien 45% Carb 15% Fat while on cycle? I want to keep carbs higher so I don***8217;t experience the ups and downs in energy/strength I get on the cyclical keto. I***8217;d run total calories of 3200 to begin with bumping 100-200 cals for every 10lbs gained. Obviously if I look like I***8217;m gaining too much fat I***8217;ll back off a bit and vice-versa.

3: MOST IMPORTATNT QUESTION The Test cyp looks pretty sketchy. It***8217;s 250mg/mL which is a high concentration and should in theory precipitate out of solution at moderate temps. (I***8217;ve read on here guys have it crash at 50 degrees). Well 2 hours in the fridge and there***8217;s nothing. Threw it in the freezer for another 2 hours and still no precipitation. If nothing comes out of suspension does that mean I***8217;ve been ripped off? Even a low dose cypionate should come out at freezer temps right?

4: Any other supplements on/post cycle therapy (pct) suggested? I was thinking milk thistle at the very least while running dbol. I have a free bottle of Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support....would it hurt to take that during post cycle therapy (pct) with the Nolvadex? How about anything to help BP and Lipid Profiles on cycle.

Thanks guys! Look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
post cycle therapy (pct) can start 2 weeks after last test inject, not 3. Liquidex I would start at .5 eod and increase if needed. How old are you and is this your first cycle? You can run the adex while the test is clearing your system and tirate the dose down as it can cause estro rebound. I would use clomid as well with post cycle therapy (pct) if you can at 50/50/50/50. UGL test cyp is almost always 250mg/ml. Yes it will stay in the solution. I don't know what makes you think this. I would do higher calories than that to bulk and worry about cutting later. Unless you want to make minimal gains.

Thanks for the reply MeatHead. Typo...meant eod with the arimidex.

As far as cyp coming out of suspension....I was reading a few threads in the homebrew area then did some more searching and a lot of people had been stating cyp falls out easy, especially at 250mg/ml.

What would you suggest as far as calories? I got 3200 kcal from calculating my BMR adjusting for activitity then adding 400 cals.

I would start off more like 4000 and increase as you gain weight but i'm no expert on diet. If you have the funds I would suggest going with 3J in the diet section to really maximize your gains from this cycle. Yeah almost all UGL test cyp is 200 or 250mg per ml. I would not worry about that.

Considering I got hosed on street prices for the gear I don't have a whole lot left over for nutritional advice. I'm sure it's worth the money but I'd rather spend my money on more food than a meal plan.

But I am feeling a little better about the cyp. I just figured if it didn't come out of solution then I got ripped off. I guess there's only one way to find out and that will be when I get blood work again.

How about ancillaries for helping liver, cholesterol or BP? Anyone have suggestions for that besides milk thistle?

Considering I got hosed on street prices for the gear I don't have a whole lot left over for nutritional advice. I'm sure it's worth the money but I'd rather spend my money on more food than a meal plan.

You can go to the nutrition section and post in his "Free Diet Advice" sticky. Might take him some time to get back to you depending how busy he is but his advice is awesome! (I mean it is free advice so can't be picky lol) I've been using the free advice he gave me the past two months and minus Christmas and Thanksgiving splurging it's working wonders.

But I am feeling a little better about the cyp. I just figured if it didn't come out of solution then I got ripped off. I guess there's only one way to find out and that will be when I get blood work again.

How about ancillaries for helping liver, cholesterol or BP? Anyone have suggestions for that besides milk thistle?

my prescription pharmacy grade cyp has never fallen out of suspension.

start dbol the same day as cyp , dont start a week early.

HAWK: Thanks for the reply. I will definitely have to look into that.

DADAWG: Glad you responded. I've seen your name all over these boards and respect what you have to say. If I start the Dbol with the cyp how long would you suggest I run the Dbol?

I was under the impression Dbol was started a week or two before a cycle and ran 6-8 weeks total as a kickstart. I realize it takes 4 weeks or so for the cyp to take effect. I figured it would make sense if I started it 1 or 2 weeks before the first cyp injection then quit taking it once test had fully kicked in after week 4 of injections (5-6 weeks on dbol).

HAWK: Thanks for the reply. I will definitely have to look into that.

DADAWG: Glad you responded. I've seen your name all over these boards and respect what you have to say. If I start the Dbol with the cyp how long would you suggest I run the Dbol?

I was under the impression Dbol was started a week or two before a cycle and ran 6-8 weeks total as a kickstart. I realize it takes 4 weeks or so for the cyp to take effect. I figured it would make sense if I started it 1 or 2 weeks before the first cyp injection then quit taking it once test had fully kicked in after week 4 of injections (5-6 weeks on dbol).

the dbol will shut you down right away. If you start 2 weeks before test then you wont have any test in you or very very little. When you say that it takes test 4-5 weeks to kick in that just means it takes that long to start noticing it. Test is working the second you inject it. It is releasing into your system. So start them both at the same time

the dbol will shut you down right away. If you start 2 weeks before test then you wont have any test in you or very very little. When you say that it takes test 4-5 weeks to kick in that just means it takes that long to start noticing it. Test is working the second you inject it. It is releasing into your system. So start them both at the same time

Makes sense. How long would you guys suggest running it alongside the test?

Makes sense. How long would you guys suggest running it alongside the test?

40mg ed for 4-6 weeks is plenty. Dbol on your first cycle isnt all that big of a deal imo. You will be off it usually before you would get any sides from test

Back