Newbie here and newbie Anavar

BerriertoBeast

I have been in a low carb diet (50-70g) for quite sometime and finally added in refeed days (which I looooove). I eat pretty damn clean and on refeeds I stay eating clean but just adding in 100 - 150grams. So far doing refeeds have been dropping my body fat and now it's down to 12.7%. Now that I'm taking Var I wanted to know if doing my diet was still good enough. I eat 1700 calories (also not eating dairy or fruit) a day and train 5 - 6 days a week. I get in there and really train hard to the point where I am just drenched walking out of there. I'm a little nervous to go up in carbs or cals but I want to get the best results from Var. I am currently taking 10mgs a day and I have a low dose of IGF-1 as well. Can someone give me a few tips? Thank you all so very much!!!

sounds like your nutrition is on point. 10mg a day is fine too.. are you splitting that up into two five mg dosages?

you can technically go up to 20mg a day as a female, but be conservative

sounds like your nutrition is on point. 10mg a day is fine too.. are you splitting that up into two five mg dosages?

you can technically go up to 20mg a day as a female, but be conservative

Damn I didn't get a notification on the thread I'm so sorry. I don't split it only becausee of it being all Powder in a capsule. I've been on 10mg for three weeks now and I want to get to 20 soon! Do you know if Anavar helps slim you down as well or is it just for bulking?

Thank you so much for your help!!

Back