newbie here

taufeedwg

I am new to the board and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is taufeedawg. I heard about this site from a fiend. I am starting to get into the lifting thing and wanted to just look around and learn about the right way to lift and get big. So I hope you all don't mind if I look around and ask some qestions.

Dude, if you are looking to learn about gear, lifting, ect..this is the best board I have found.

Aczech said:
what are your stats and lifting history?

Well to be honest with you. I am pretty new to the whole lifting thing. I have done some here and there over the years, but have decided to make take it a lot more serious now. I came to this site to find out more info and to learn how to do it the right way.

Hey taufeedwg,

what up, i am new to the booard here as well. i just wanted to welcome you as a newbie. i have been looking at researchology myself. they have a loot oof cool stuff.

the fat rock

well, i as most will recommend getting into a good lifting program (you can check out other people's lifting programs for ideas) and getting a proper diet (like eating a ton of food) and peak out with all this while learning about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and by the time you at a natural max of muscle max..you'll be ready for some added supps

Aczech said:
well, i as most will recommend getting into a good lifting program (you can check out other people's lifting programs for ideas) and getting a proper diet (like eating a ton of food) and peak out with all this while learning about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and by the time you at a natural max of muscle max..you'll be ready for some added supps

These programs you are talking about, can be found in other forums here right?

taufeedwg said:
Hve you ever got your gear at researchology? If so, are they any good?

If your referring to AAS, research-ology doesn't provide any. The offer research chems, supps, etc. Top of the line company, but no "gear"

mister.fantastic said:
If your referring to AAS, research-ology doesn't provide any. The offer research chems, supps, etc. Top of the line company, but no "gear"

Oh alright. What about supplement-ology? I am just looking at the linkfor it on the top of the page here. Are they any good?

You also recently joined up at IFL, where we went into great detail attempting to help you with training.

It's good to get your information from more than one place!!!!
That's a very wise move.

Welcome to O'logy.

Back